Reviews for The Secrets We Keep
suteko1 chapter 12 . 6/13/2018
well...interesting story for sure. You took two awesome characters and made them share a secret. well written, very emotional and the only issue I have is your shipping every make in the group together. but I can honestly over look that fkaw for the pretty stellar writing here. you gave so much emotion tugging at our heartstrings. great job.
Magusami chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
i love it, i love it, Tony is a great big brother and Spencer is cute
Mysterious Opinionated Person chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
I loved this story! Are you planning on writing a sequel? It would be amazing if something happened andTony or Clint met the BAU.
Green paper fish chapter 12 . 3/28/2018
I would really like a sequel to this story as I loved it but getting the BAU to find out about Spencer's secrets would be cool and the next logical step as this one mainly focused on the Avengers.

I have always imaged something like Spencer being forced to use his tech powers with the team around to save someone because no one else could do it or Penelope was going to slow to succeed in time and the relations with the avengers gets slowly revealed over time.

That is just an idea I would love to see, you don't have to use it if you are even intending to do a sequel. Any way I loved your story, keep making great stories.
butter.fly.3.girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
I agree. I need more. Sequel please. Maybe worth Spence going back to the Bau and Clint showing up sometime...
thenormalfreak chapter 12 . 2/3/2018
oh my! I really hope you do a sequel! do spence and Clint get together? does spence become an avenger, even honorary? do the bau ever find out!? ahhh I need more! hah XD this was brilliant, thank you for writing it!

TNF
vintageblue-17 chapter 12 . 1/22/2018
Oh MY GOODNESS. I NEED MORE. CLINT AND SPENCER HAVE TO HAPPEN!
criminal.minds.reid chapter 12 . 1/20/2018
Amazing!
AccountKiller261997 chapter 12 . 1/17/2018
Hello! I am from Argentina, and i love your story! I need a sequel, please! Bye 3
24 | « Prev Page 1 2