Reviews for Take It Out On Me
ama te ipsum chapter 1 . 5/24
please update! i'm loving this so far and i am also now infatuated with this ship, even though i've only read one chapter. i think i'll go find some more starbuck stories...
— e
gr8roxkstarrox chapter 1 . 4/25
Omg, a multichaptered Prongsfoot story! I can't believe it, I'm so happy and excited and thrilled, THANK YOU SO MUCH! When I log in, this is going to my automatic favourites list.
Jordana Babe chapter 1 . 1/28
Well this was a great look in to the life of the James and Sirius with out the mail Potter world involved. Thanks you for sharing.
riverDraconis chapter 1 . 1/24
Really looking forward to see how you take them ahead. Sirius's brokenness over his family was so well captured. I really felt goosebumps when he says "why can't they love me"
Also, how James is ready to be the punching bag to ease Sirius' pain and frustration, the whole guy thing :)
It was complete in itself as a one shot too.
McKenzie Shea chapter 1 . 1/16
I'm kind of really excited to see how this goes. This is a great idea I've never read before! Looking forward to more!
How cute! I’m excited for a continuation!
I love the ship name Starbuck. Also 11-year-olds saying f-? O.o
MollyandArthur chapter 1 . 1/13
I fully admit, I've never read this relationship previously. Having said that, I love your stories and am eager to see where you take this! The obvious close friendship between James and Sirius is a wonderful thing.
I’ve never read a James/Sirius.. I’m so interested in where you take this!
BrLG chapter 1 . 1/13
Your summary for this fic hits the Starbuck relationship spot on. Those two would probably do anything and everything for each other. I’m very excited for this fic. I got even more excited when you did this would be a poly one, ‘cause in my head the only thing missing was some Lily in the middle. I’ll be hoping for this to be, if not completely endgame, at least a phase. It was a great start to the fic. Thank you!
Super MKatR chapter 1 . 1/13
More please, I love it
PushyHerpetologistsAskingForIt chapter 1 . 1/13
This story is, as your's tend to be, fabulous. Even scenarios and ships I don't like you make them enchanting and addictive. And this ships I like very much btw. Good luck and best wishes
hurricanebridgette chapter 1 . 1/13
This is going to be good. No fantastic..I can already tell.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 1 . 1/12
I love this!

I always wondered about Harry’s grandparents on fathers side, maybe your story will illuminate some.
PukwudgiePuff chapter 1 . 1/12