Reviews for The Dead Plunnie Files: Crossover Edition
WaitTilMyFatherHearsAboutThis chapter 2 . 5/10
Please continue these! So good! Love Loki/Hermione. I actually started to ship them due to your "Bewitched by You." Would really love to see more if you get inspired, Loki is just so damn hot!
Lucy Maud Montgomery chapter 6 . 4/7
The first and especially the elast stories would have emade such interesting stories.
burungmalam chapter 6 . 3/31
I hope your muse brings you back to this story down the road! I fell in love with it back when it was posted as a standalone and still check in every now and then to see if I missed any new updates. Love your other stories, but I'm a sucker for Hermione/Loki!
Grolet chapter 2 . 3/6
This looks like it could be a really interesting story! And a unique take on a crossover with marvel and Harry Potter. I’d love to see where the story goes!
Laura chapter 5 . 2/16
Hmm..m-a captivat titlul,luna de sange...nu prea cunosc autori romani de pe site,e chiar fain cand gasesti astfel de referinte ]]
Entwinedlove chapter 5 . 2/4
There's not enough Bucky in the world and I loved this premise. I enjoyed reading, thank you for sharing!
PrincessSerenity96 chapter 6 . 1/22
Loving this! Can't wait for more!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 6 . 1/17
That is freaking amazing.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 4 . 1/17
Sirius and Loki. Lord she’ll have her hands full trying to get them to stop measuring dicks and figure shit out!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 3 . 1/17
I died... I can just hear the thoughts in her head... bloody hell, shite, fucking shite I’m screwed!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 2 . 1/17
Amazing. Like everything. Even little tastes are satisfying... I mean the whole story would be much more satisfying but still delightful!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 1/17
I do so love Thorfinn and Loki: pretty amazing...
IndigoBirds chapter 2 . 1/13
This one was terrific. Great dialogue.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 6 . 1/13
So good
mi-shell87 chapter 1 . 1/13
Ooh I liked this one! I hope it does get revived eventually! :-)