Reviews for Interim
R-point chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
beautiful imagery :) very inspirational work
Dostoevsky's Mouse chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Ai. I just stumbled in here meaning to add you to my favorite authors list, and noticed Interim at the bottom of the page - I hadn't read it in years. Lord God! I'd forgotten how utterly magnificent this piece is - really, I think it's one of your best. The imagery is absolutely gorgeous, and so perfectly layered with metaphors and allusions... subtle but striking. I can't even quote to you what lines I like best; the whole thing simply amazes me. I know it's an old piece, but all the same - excellent work.
Nagia chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
whoah! that just about beats any thing I've ever read for train of thought.

man, though. This is just awesome writing. How I wish to see more of it!

Somehow, you manage to make Guildenstern... real, I guess. There's so many clerical references that really capture the characterisation. I mean, it's crystal clear who and what he's talking about.

Your story epitomizes your opening quote: "There is madness, yet there be method in it." At times Romeo sounds almost lucid, and and times he seems stark raving mad. But even in his madness there's a depth to it that makes it seem like if you just stretched your mind a little, you'd understand totally.