Reviews for The Things You Want
moonmouse chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I LOVED it. I don't know, I can't really say why... (helpful reviewer that I am) but I just really really loved it. So thanks for fuelling my L/L addiction :)
thefictionalfreak chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
wow that was a really good one shot! you can leave it this way or add a sequal, that makes an amazing one shot if you ask me. it keeps the readers wondering lol! it was awesome! LOVE IT! :D
beccabv chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
That was an awesome little one-shot fic. Although you could easily develop it and add more chapters if you wanted to, but I don't know what you were going for. It's pretty rare that a fic stands so well on its own, yet also lends itself so well to beginning a story. Good job!
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Heh, aw! I like it-it's cute, and very Luke/Lorelai on the show-ish...you know...except for the whole kissing...sleeping together...doin' the *dirty* bit...other than that-it's just like the show!
Hotmommyof3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
love it! luke and lorelai forever. please write more
Carol chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
I wouldn't even give the time of the day for this a**hole who wrote the same message 20 times just to get noticed. it's so sad when people have to do that.
slayer chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks butt.