Reviews for Listen To Your Heart
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Hey you...I didn't read this, I just wanted a way to get to you. I hope you didn't forget about me. I really do miss talking to you :( Please e-mail me or something. I've got to update you on everything. My AIM is Galerians212, my yahoo is Harukachan212, and my e-mail is
Unit Fox-Hound chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
u shyould continue with this fic, its really good, i enjoy the cid/tifa pairing.
SLJ chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
Did cloud really mean the last sentence he said? Heh, i wonder how this will turn out... yet another story of love and chaos...
Lotuss Tears chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
oh the plot thickens...well maybe not thickens but emotions are running high! I love it! I have to admit i wouldn't have thought much of a Tifa/Cid Pairing but now i just can't wait to see what you do next
Lotuss Tears chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Quite a pairing and quite a story thus far, the possabilities to where you could take this are endless, i'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
SSJ Aeris chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
CLOUD! *slaps him* You ! #$%# idiot! Rot in hell!

ahem...anyway, good story, hope you update soon!
kisuno chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
o this rawks! please do continue, i don't think i've seen this paring at all yet, and i like it! )
CloZack PASSION chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
0.o;; It was...interesting. Naw, I liked it I'm more of a CidxShera and CloudxTifa fan...but still, nice
Milo chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Very sweet idea. Found this piece just as I was listening to the date music from FFVII. They went well together. Are you going to add more? The last sentence about Cloud left the mood hanging in the air.

Milo
liz chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
that was different...You should write more! i can't wait till the next chapp!
SSJ Aeris chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
OH GOD! Ya know, Im in the process of writing a fic like this. But Tifa is with Cloud and Cid has to win her heart and well you get the idea. Great chapter, theres gonna be another one...right? There better be.
big-green-alien chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Strange pairing, would never ever have thought of it but it kinda works,anything to do with final fantasy is going to be good by me as i love it but this is very good. (especially as Aeris is alive)