Reviews for Redline
RosalieBrandstetter chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
wow, this is great, shame you never wrote more...
Clase406Marcela chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
oh my god!

please continue!
Meleni chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Hey I just read your story Redline and the beggining is toatally awsome I love dom/letty begginings but will u please please please update it. THANX!
AhMunnaEatChoo chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
aw...come on. you gotta update. i've read this one many times before and i love it! UPDATE!
JRodriguez chapter 3 . 5/19/2003
you need to keep goin! you havent updated in awhile..well can't wait to see what happens next...ttyl

-Jay
mellie5 chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
this story is SO cute.. i hope you're still updating :)
namesarentimportant chapter 3 . 4/10/2003
Okay, this story is really good, but I have a question, when are you gonna update This is the life? I really like that story and I've been waitin forever for you to update so please do it soon! Great story, you're a really good writer!
Satiana chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
God you 'have' to make another chapter. I love how she glared at Gabby. I was glaring too. You just can't mess with fate. LOL ok I just don't want Dom with anyone else but I guess. You have a nice backstory for Letty set up so I give you props for that. You don't have Dom all clingy and he's a tipical teenage boy when Gabby comes on to him. You make your characters realistic and that's what I love about this story so keep it up.
Sweetest Addiction chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
relly good and hope to read more.. keep on updating!

cya chica

-chikita ;)
china5 chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
LMAO WAIT TILL SHE GETS OLDER POOR BASTARD WON"T KNOW WHAT HIT HIM! Letty make him pay,, make him beg u deserve the right mami...LOL update soon chica loving the fic :)
Chookstar chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
This is awesome! I love it and I can't wait till Letty starts getting older, I hope you make Dom pay for having 100s of g/f infront of Letty! But just as long as they end up together is all good!

Chook*
Ellashy chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
I love this story..i can't wait till its continued, oh and Dom is so sweet.. i love the interaction between Letty and Dom
The Little Dragon chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
Yay! Update soon. Dom is such a sweet-heart in an annoying sort of way! Letty's mom is so harsh. I wouldn't deal with that crap. Letty is oh-so strong.
VelfPirate chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
I'm not one for sappy things...but it's cute. There's a lot of history that isn't known, and it's a change to read something about Letty's family that ISN'T all abuse and drugs. Keep writing.

*Sika
Sweetest Addiction chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
hello,

really like this story...plz continue to update!

-chikita ;)