Reviews for Aniki
wittyusernames chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
AHHHHHHHH please update I know its been. well nine years, but I believe in you!
mew mew 124 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh man! I luv this story, it is so fun and touching.

I like how this story shows a possibility that could've happened if Yoh and Hao grew up.

Just wanted 2 say, really like this story...and thanx 4 making it!
MonkHerrick chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
I don't mean to be rude but do you plan on updating this story or not?
Criticizer chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Your plot isn't all that bad, but I do recommend not putting Japanese words into the story, whether you are Japanese or not- mostly because the majority of the readers will be English, and having to scroll down all the way to the translations would be very irritating for people who do not know Japanese.
Also, why would you put Japanese words into your writing if you're just going to put the translations at the bottom? Why not just save some time and space by writing in English in the beginning?
This is just my opinion, so please do not take offense. I would appreciate it, however, if you took some of this into consideration.

Thanks,
Criticizer
majishan chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
i'm looking foward how yoh will react when he discovers hao is his brother
lilpopsplash chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Noooooo. This is actually pretty good! I'm really into this story so plz update soon!
Hao Asakura chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
when r u going to make a new chapter? this is the best story ive read so far aww I love it I cant wait what happens next? pls continue the story great job 10/10 ! oh and email me when ur about to upgrade:
Amaya Ishimoto chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Great story! Can't wait til your next update! By the way, is it me or are Spirit of Fire and Fyra-chan the same or related? I mean, the way you wrote about SOF kind of reminded me of Fyra-chan in some way :) But I really liked the Fyra-chan part! That was so awesome! :D Keep up the good work!
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
Awwww...:)
justhappy8 chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
AHHHHH this story is amazing and I'm so curious to know what happens! I really really really hope you update this sometime soon:(
Starlit Skyline chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
This is an AWESOME story!
I'm just sad that you dropped it, sighs, ah well I can't do anything about that.
Thank you for writing this and I wish you luck in everything you desire to achieve.
Fragments of Imagination chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
I really want to read the next chapter, this story is great . I hope the next chapter will be out soon, I'm really curious now.
Yuki-Onna1 chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
It's been more than a year! *Throws bed at Shiroi-Ai.*
Shadowzamy chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
This is an amazing fanfic:) I love the way that you have written the story, please update
SunshineTakara chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
And I'm guessing that 'the angry but worried shouts' belong to Hao LOL!