Reviews for Aniki
Black Hikari chapter 13 . 2/23/2005
UPDATE! Oh yeah, great job so faar. I love it. Will Yoh get out the cave? Will he regain his memories? What will happen when Yoh's friend's meet up with Hao and Yoh? Please update soon!
Praeceps chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
Do well at school, and don't forget this story!

We can be patient!
Hao'sGirl93 chapter 13 . 1/30/2005
You have an awesome imagination!

I wish i had that good of an imagination!

Plz update soon, i don't know how long i can last without knowing what happens!
panorama chapter 13 . 1/28/2005
cool book! oi, can you please pretty please update? it'd be nice. very funny book, i like the fire balls scene. funny, the part where yoh asks hao if he really has to go in the cave alone was funny to. well i gotta go, update please! ja ne!
Psycho Supernova chapter 13 . 1/28/2005
oh my god, its adorable! you HAVE to update soon.
Eien-Kiseki chapter 11 . 1/28/2005
ARG! ITS NOT FAIR! WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE! ITS TORTURE! COM'ON! *sobs* I've been waiting for half a year already, you still haven't showed signs of updating! This is not fair! You said you won't abandon this fanfic! Then update fast! I'll die if you don't update soon. I'm hoplessly in love with this fanfic! So just update and get this fanfiction over with. Then both sides will be happy.
AnimeFreak chapter 13 . 1/16/2005
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY won't you UPDATE? I am so on hyper fuel! HAHAHAHA! Oh yeah, WHY! I can't for the next chapter! Thanks for listening to my whining! hahaha BYE
akai-ookami chapter 13 . 12/22/2004
hey i love your story! i love Hao's personality and how Yoh and Hao interact! i love it! please update! akai-ookami
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 13 . 12/21/2004
I love this fic! The way you show Hao and Yoh's interaction is great! I really hope you update soon!
SPUW Commander Ruler of the eastern hemisphere whatever chapter 13 . 12/21/2004
This is one of my favorites. . .but is it dead?

*no offense*
silver fox 5224 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
man...u r cool but just too slow. pls understand that i have been waiting for months now and u still havent finish the story...
shaman what now chapter 13 . 11/23/2004
i think i have reviewed this story more times than is necessary, but i feel i must. its amazing!

but the lack of updates and additional chapters is starting to effect my sanity. i sit here pulling my hair out and drooling . i think my brain has seeped out of my ears.

please update soon. i understand about the amount of work can obstruct people from writing.

but hopefully you can finish the story before i go completely crazy!

thank you.

p.s its amazing!
Lil Washu1 chapter 13 . 11/14/2004
No! You can't drop this story, you must contiue and update! I love this story! It is my absolute favorite! PLEASE UPDATE! *cries*
Luhma Klein Asakura chapter 13 . 11/5/2004
O_O MY GOD, WHAT A STORY! O Me loves it! Specially, Hao-sama, I'm he's biggest fan... and only child . don't ask how... me doesn't know...

*-* I always wanted to see a fic like this, my sweet father being like that with his little brother *snif* TOT I bet if he wasn't dead, he would be just like that with me.

Please, please, pretty please, with a cherry on the top, post another one!

*Luhma Klein Asakura.

PS: P sorry if my english sucked, I'm latin, it's not my mother language.
NebuNeferu chapter 13 . 11/3/2004
Honestly...

For how long are you wanting me to wait for the next update, cause your story is brilliant!
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »