Reviews for Aniki
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 13 . 10/10/2004
Update update update! *bounces around angreyly* You said you havn't abandoned this fic so please update soon! And feel free to e-mail me if you need someone to bounce stories off of.
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
_ I'm a Hao fan too! And I think the Over Soul is what they call a spirit that when its being chaneled into an object (Like when Yoh puts Amidimaru into his sword.) Don't feel too bad for not knowing about that though. I had to grab one of my Shonen Jumps where Silva is fighting Yoh to even surmise that much. *holds up Shonen Jump* See? Anyway, love this chapter but I havn't seen the end of the anime yet so I was wondering if you could explain the whole thing about Hao being like thousands of years old when he is Yoh's brother? If it explains it further in the story then don't troble your self with e-mailing me or telling me at the beginging of a chapter.

Bye bye. _
shaman what now chapter 13 . 10/7/2004
i've probably reviewed so many times, i keep coming onto faniction to read your story. then i find it hasn't been updated and i sart to cry *sniff*

i love the way you right, it captivates me and keeps a hold of my emotions all the way!

please write more, i know you probably here it all the time!

i know what it's like to have exams and other stuff invading your time, and you may not have enough to write, but it really does brighten up my day and i do enjoy reading your excellent story.

unfortunatly, i read other peoples stories (they often turn out to be twincest) so now i've started reading this and getting all thse mental pictures or incest!

is there any at all?

thank you for writing.

xx

jenny
ArrogantGirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
COME ON!UPDATE! T_T I have been waiting practically forever! This is one of my favorite shaman king stories!, Glad I got my say!.
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 10/3/2004
great fic, i like it alot...please update again soon
tati1 chapter 13 . 10/3/2004
OMG. This fic is fantastic! I can't believe I haven't read it before! Thanks so much for writing it, and /please/ update soon - I'm dying to see what happens!

-tati1

ps - Aw to the whole snake-thing. It's like, Horrible Spirit Guardian Finds Self Reduced to Mush - and all because of cute little Yoh. But will he get out (well, duh, but I wanna know how) and will she follow him? And what will Hao think? And will Yoh regain his faith in his friends? *bites lip* Please update!...
maleficus-lupus chapter 13 . 9/25/2004
Love it! i never liked the fact that yoh and hao were seperated you are a very good author and i cant wait for the next chapter.
hamstamasta chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Oh... nice story! Update soon!
rogue solus chapter 13 . 8/29/2004
A wonderful ficcie. Please update as soon as you are able to.
Eriks chapter 13 . 8/22/2004
; Erm..sorry that this isn't a signed review..I was being idiotic again and I forgot my password. And since it takes time for me to get my password... Eh...to make things shorter...I was being lazy..

BUT! UPDATE! ~_~ I spend every waking moment to see if you updated or not..but..

Update for me? Please? With pudding on top?
Phoenix Charmer chapter 13 . 8/22/2004
oh i really love this story... i cant wait till the next chapter is updated... _ ganbatte kudasai!
Kyoyama no Anna chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
Asakura Anna, she says:

Update, or drop and gimme a million pushups!
Kyoyama no Anna chapter 7 . 8/20/2004
Asakura Anna, she says:

All play and no work, makes CrimsonFlame a lazy jerk.

-_-*

Update!
Kina-chan chapter 13 . 8/13/2004
that was GOOD! one of the best stories I've ever read...please update soon! -to Faust- O.O! NO! ...i must of forgot about the quote...whups. U
ColorMeKeeky chapter 13 . 8/10/2004
Me likey a lot, plese continue this story!
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »