Reviews for Aniki
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
Awwww...:)
justhappy8 chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
AHHHHH this story is amazing and I'm so curious to know what happens! I really really really hope you update this sometime soon:(
Starlit Skyline chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
This is an AWESOME story!
I'm just sad that you dropped it, sighs, ah well I can't do anything about that.
Thank you for writing this and I wish you luck in everything you desire to achieve.
Fragments of Imagination chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
I really want to read the next chapter, this story is great . I hope the next chapter will be out soon, I'm really curious now.
Yuki-Onna1 chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
It's been more than a year! *Throws bed at Shiroi-Ai.*
Shadowzamy chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
This is an amazing fanfic:) I love the way that you have written the story, please update
SunshineTakara chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
And I'm guessing that 'the angry but worried shouts' belong to Hao LOL!
SunshineTakara chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
Whoooooaaaa! Awesome Yoh! Making friends(probably) with Shin-yuu!
SunshineTakara chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Huh? He's only 5 years old yet already using ore?
SOULx3399 chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
WAHHHH! UPDATE! OMG U MUST UPDATE I WANT TO NOE WAD HAPPEN TO YOH AND HAO AFTERWARDS! UPDATE SOON!
hitsugayataichoda chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
2 much 2 hope 4 but plz continue!
shin55 chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
waw, nice one, please update more pls. inform me if you made some updates. here is my email address
gaap237 chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
I just found out this story and it's AMAZING. I read it in one sitting. Opacho is as cute as always and you've given us a different view of Hao. Very original plot, and you developed it very well. Are you planning to continue this story some day? Cause I'll sure read it as soon as you decide to do so. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update someday! It would be a shame for such an awesome story to be abandoned, and I think your other 500 reviewers agree with me!
Tears Parallel chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
Four... Er, five years without updates? Why must you torture us so? ;_;

We'll give you virtual "OMG WELCOME BACK" if you update~ D:
mangachick1 chapter 14 . 11/16/2009
OH Please continue! I know that you've probably lost taste but you don't have to do it regulallary...just whenever you can because i LOVE this fic and you've me on a cliffhanger!

It's been three WHOLE years! Please at least finish it...

I'll love you for it.. :' XD