Reviews for Aniki
rtg chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
please

update!
Galimaufry chapter 14 . 10/29/2009
a really great plotline, it's just a bit sad that you seem to have dropped this.
SkyFyre37 chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON

im getting really impatient

the story is getting really good too

so plz update soon
and music chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
You know, you should continue. The charcters aren't OOC much, and the sttories are great! CONTINUE! ... please?
001Kamikakushi chapter 14 . 3/5/2009
that's a really good non yaoi Yoh/Hao 's rarely seen. You managed to keep them IC. Yoh's not overly "girly" and Hao's not weirdly emotional. I mean, he is kinda emotional in your fic but it fits the circumstances and it does not feel weird because there's an actual background, a reason for it.

it's not the first time i read a story with Hao training Yoh but yours is not for the sole purpose of putting them together, Yoh is really training:P

(what i'm saying doesn't really make sense, huh)

Anyway, what i'm trying to say is that the story is an amazing one. It'S a proof that Yoh/Hao fics can be excellent without being yaoi.

Hope you'll remember this story and continue it if you have time. With the Kan Zeng Bang and all, SK is brought back to life!
someone179 chapter 14 . 2/24/2009
hope you'll continue with this story xD
mythsss chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
You've written such a good Shaman King fic! I love ur writing style and all the quirky dialogue that makes it amusing and so much fun. Please do update soon.
LoneWolfOnTheDot chapter 14 . 11/16/2008
YOU HAVE TA UPDATE ! YOU HAVE TA UPDATE ! THIS STORY WAS SO FRIKKEN COOL ! I LOVE YOU! O

O )

PLZ HRRY UP UPD8!

LUV DIS FIC

SO PLZ UPD8!
Shinigami chapter 14 . 9/7/2008
I read the manga, and I cnanot blame Hao for kidnapping Yoh! He may have saved Yoh's life when he did that! WTF? The Asakuras were willing to kill an innocent child? I don't care if Hao was supposed to be evil, killing an innocent is just plain sick! There are times when i wish someone had stepped in and took Yoh when he was born, so he wouldn't have been raised to kill his OWN twin! Face it, they used Yoh as a tool against Hao! What's worse Yoh never knew who he was trained to kill until after meeting Hao!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
great fic! i luv it! hao is just so awesome... haha . please please PLEASE update soon!

*~tsukiko~*
Kuumi chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Finally someone who agrees that Hao-Sama is not evil but misunderstood! Good start, can't wait to read more. :D
Jisa chapter 14 . 5/20/2008
Hey! I love this story! Please update it! There are so many original ideas in here!
Danni Lea chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
This...is freaking awsome! Oh I hope you keep writting it! This is one of the best stories Ive ever read (and I've probaly read over 1,0...)...I have no life T.T

~Danni~