Reviews for Belana
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/8
Haven't caught up on this story yet - but just wanted to say that this Narnia series of yours is wonderful and I've been following it for years! So seeing a new story with updates is truly a joy.
love this! I can’t wait to see what happens next and how the Beaver situation develops
Wow! A long-awaited climatic confrontation. Huzzah for free Narnians. I'm excited to see the aftermath play out.
PeekingSunshine chapter 14 . 2/17
Weird question: when you write your chapters do you have tunes in mind for your songs or do you just write them as poems?

Because I’m not going to lie; I’ve written notes for Belana’s song.
Fierce Queen chapter 40 . 2/11
You updated! So happy you could! :)

Biss is a dwarf who will die alone. The poor soul refuses to grow.

I'm so proud of Belana and happy for her! A new clan, already growing in members! It was satisfying when Ed listed off his titles, making Biss fume even more.

Great chapter, Elecktrum! I eagerly await the next time you are able to update :)

Aslan's blessings,
~Fierce
AragornofRedwall chapter 40 . 2/6

Autumnia chapter 40 . 2/5
I almost feel sorry for Biss but he is so stubborn and cannot abide when things don't go his way that he almost deserves the loss of such fine members of his clan. But finally, Brickit and Belana, and Bort and Fainna will get the happiness they all deserve. Hopefully, there will be a lot celebrating in the next chapter!
Anonymousme chapter 40 . 2/3
Oh, well done! At last this long-awaited chapter has come, and how good is it! Oh, that this would be finished soon, to be replaced by another story, and then another, and another. I am looking forward to seeing Belana's clan grow over the years, and hopefully be added to by other Dwarfs as well.

But...I have a question. What about Belfan, and those at Moonspring that are unhappy? Should not they at least be told of this? So that they can have a chance to leave Biss as well if they wish? I hope that gets resolved later. Keep writing and update soon!
warrior4 chapter 40 . 2/4
Absolutely wonderful. I had a suspicion that Belana was going to create her own clan and you proved me right. Well done her for getting out of her brother's clutches and forging her own path. Just lovely to see. I do feel slightly bad that Biss can't let go of his fear to celebrate with his sister, but at the same time, it's also very in keeping with Black Dwarves.

I also loved Edmund listing off all his titles. I especially loved that you remembered Tablesword. Thank you for listing that. I remember I had a ton of fun when I wrote the story where we were introduced to that blade. Thank you so much for keeping that legacy going. I had a great big grin on my face when I read that.
acacia59601 chapter 40 . 2/2
Wonderful continuation! I can't wait to see what comes next.
We stand victorious chapter 40 . 2/2
Always a pleasure to read a new chapter of this! Really enjoyed this one, very satisfying to see things finally working out for Brickit and Belana. Hope to see another chapter soon!
PadrePedro chapter 40 . 2/2
Thank you! I believe it has taken some time, but this was well worth to wait for! So much happiness!
I only wish something could be done for the poor Svarogs on the Mountain!
readcrazy chapter 40 . 2/2
Yay! You are back! I am so excited. This probably means I’m going to go back and reread all your stories again. I’m really glad for the way Belana stood up to Biss. I’m also curious about how the clan will end up if the chief immediately marries another chief. Which clan will their children belong to? I’m curious about the logistics here but I’m so glad she was brave!
Sarai chapter 40 . 2/2
I like it. So glad you updated.
jessicollins2000 chapter 40 . 2/2
I love all your stories!