Reviews for Happiness is Found in Pink Milkshakes and a Blonde Ponytail
Marine76 chapter 21 . 3/18/2020
I love your story please update soon
Chloee0x0 chapter 21 . 6/23/2019
Oh dayummm! Shits going downnnn! Please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2019
I am in love with this story. It's so beautifully written. I hope you update it soon
firehottie chapter 21 . 3/31/2019
I can't wait to read more, and hope you get the time and inspiration to update again soon!
Los perras chapter 21 . 2/26/2019
Omg this is so good please update soon I can’t wait to read the next chapter
HollieElisabeth chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
Read all of this today, it’s so good! Please update again soon!
Bitterblue Fairchild chapter 21 . 12/21/2018
You keep pissing me of (in the best way possible)! It almost that I want to wait until you've updated a cue times just so I can get more!

Lots of Love & Happy Holidays
BB
CrackedUpVAMPIRE22 chapter 20 . 12/13/2018
I hope she isn’t dead and they get there in time. :(
Siena chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
I really really liked this first chapter I think it was a really great start to the story
Bitterblue Fairchild chapter 19 . 12/7/2018
You can't leave for so long and then do a big cliffhanger! That's just mean.

Patiently waiting
Love
BB
Belieber Twihard chapter 18 . 11/12/2018
Please continue
911weasleytwins chapter 18 . 10/30/2018
Hi, I know you must be busy, but please update! I love your writing style, it's very frank and funny, but still impressively descriptive. I feel like I'm there. And even though this is an AU, I feel like you've captured the essence of Betty and Jug. Keep going, you're doing amazing.
Jessie chapter 18 . 10/1/2018
I could not stop reading this! You are an incredible writer. I cant wait for the next update! The way you wrote the therapy was perfect. Especially how you said it will never completely go away, but you learn coping mechanisms. I just really know how true that statement is. This is a beautiful story. I love all of the interactions between the characters and how you write how the others see them. I think I fell in love with your words when you described the characters and how their strength is different from one anothers. The sandcastle metaphor was breathtaking. It just hit me when you wrote how Betty is strong because she has survived so much and yet she keeps trying. Thank you for seeing people in a way we sometimes forget until its written in front of us. I will try to be patient for your next update!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2018
I love this story. Maybe I'm half asleep but did they say what book it was? I'm so curious. I know, but I'm a book nerd too
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2018
Your story is so good. Wish I could write like that