Reviews for Life is beautiful
errydaymPurple chapter 20 . 9/13
AAA! I love this story, it gives my heart butterflies. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
fancyspinner chapter 20 . 9/13
Well, the story is really neat. I love love this print aspects to it. I can’t wait to see what develops. I hope you continue it.
RRW chapter 20 . 9/13
I love this story...but I have to admit, I had a bit of trouble following this chapter.
mizzrazz72 chapter 20 . 9/13
So Scar is the slither of Tom. I hope that Severus is happy. He now knows that Dumbledore is wicked.
sassy973 chapter 19 . 8/9
Loved it hope you update soon.
Never give a lust potion, not a lust person
In ch. 17, you said that Trevor jumped off Harry's head. But Trevor is Neville's toad; Harry's is Franklin.
The text of chapter 8 reads, Her eyes, his face; but the title button reads His eyes, her face. (Thought you should know.)
knuckles 8 chapter 19 . 8/7
thank you so much for the wonderful chapter update. I hope that Neville gains harmony with his magic after the accident. I can't wait for the next chapter.
knuckles 8 chapter 18 . 7/24
I love your story! It is wonderfully written. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank-you for sharing your story, and for taking the time to write.
annagardner11 chapter 18 . 7/18
Love it
Obliviate DiAngelo chapter 1 . 7/13
I was nine.
Life sucked!
karmcmahon chapter 18 . 6/16
So cutE!
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 18 . 6/4
I really enjoy this story. The last few chapters have left me a little confused about what Harry's magic is doing, but I am sort of piecing things together. Following because I want to see where you take this Harry and I absolutely must find out what happened to Neville. I hope Harry figures out why his magic is so volatile soon before he hurts himself or others again/more and Dumbledore notices and tries to take advantage.
mizzrazz72 chapter 18 . 6/2
Harry doesn't know that this is all in his head.