Reviews for Life is beautiful
Life sucked!
karmcmahon chapter 18 . 6/16
So cutE!
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 18 . 6/4
I really enjoy this story. The last few chapters have left me a little confused about what Harry's magic is doing, but I am sort of piecing things together. Following because I want to see where you take this Harry and I absolutely must find out what happened to Neville. I hope Harry figures out why his magic is so volatile soon before he hurts himself or others again/more and Dumbledore notices and tries to take advantage.
mizzrazz72 chapter 18 . 6/2
Harry doesn't know that this is all in his head.
bluepillfanfic chapter 18 . 6/2
I love that harry finally realizes his family and friends are important. I get frustrated with harry then you update with another chapter and I fall in love with harry all over again. thank you for sharing.
a3daN chapter 4 . 4/10
god the snakes! omg u are a genius
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 17 . 4/5
Well fuck! Great chapters so far and I hope they continue to be amazing. Poor Neville and Harry are going to have some rough days ahead.
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 4/5
Haha. Great song. :)
bluepillfanfic chapter 1 . 4/3
I want to thank you for sharing this amazing story and your version of harry potter. Like all great stories this story makes you think and veiw other points of veiw. is it bad that I love this story so much but dont like harry. I truly think the only thing truly fears is himself.
IloveHeat chapter 17 . 4/3
This story is enthralling. I don’t want to stop but am afraid of what is going to happen next. Please don’t kill off the Murphys. It is a sign of how well you write that I really do want you to kill off Dumbledore though. Please continue this one to a conclusion. And thank you for sharing this with us.
RRW chapter 17 . 4/3
Hmm...I wonder if this explosion will free Neville from his grandmother and her brother. Like it left the building and sought out those that hurt Neville. That would be BRILLIANT!
mizzrazz72 chapter 17 . 4/3
Harry's magic has a mind of it's own. Dumbledore really needs to stop.
TheRogueLibrarian chapter 17 . 4/3
Since I was asked it,

Neville is not being raped, I thought I would make that clear now, but I also originally wanted people to feel a little worried about it (since I only decided today at what level the abuse would be). Not rape.

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Sincerely,
Rogue.
Kiddy chapter 17 . 4/3
I just need to know now... is Nev being raped?!
or is it just the Same shit that Alge pulled in the books?
Please warn me now. My stomach was hurting from just the speculation.