Reviews for What Makes You Different
Don't mess with maniacs chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Oh I love the super sweet ending

'Then Johnny hung up to put a chicken in the garbage disposal.' its just *sniffle* so sweet

This is an awesome story! Im loving it!
GuesssWho chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
He still sounds kinda nuts, you know . . .
Jack-o chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
i love really good kisses, i can tell there really good, when the writer gets so much into it, that it give me butterflys. lol, i wish i could be kissed like that, i dont think ive ever gooten a kiss like that in my life, they have always been pecks, and shit, kinda sucks. lol, i liked the story.
Creepy Child chapter 8 . 8/4/2003
Aw, it's GOOD! :D
Tw chapter 7 . 5/10/2003
that was...*sniff* so...sweet! NOW WRITE THE LAST CHAPPIE, BAKA! _ I wanna read the ending! GRR!
11 chapter 7 . 5/7/2003
M...sap. Is Johnny a human jumping bean?

JumpingNNymoms. he leaped several feet into the air at the sound of a knock on the door.

jumped slightly

jumped three feet in the air, coming back down onto the couch with a thud.

leaped up off the bed.

Hm...there seemd like there where moe than that...
Bride of Lister chapter 7 . 5/4/2003
idnt it cute!

sappy storys make me all smiley

i think if i grin any wider my cheeks will split

UPDATE!
GoldLion.BlackPanther chapter 5 . 4/15/2003
Quite a nice story really. _- I like it. Just... If I may, correct one thing... Mr. Fuck was the doughboy who told Johnny to kill, the one who was feeding his Psycho-doughboy. It was Psycho-doughboy who was the 'depressive one' the one who constantly told Johnny to kill himself. But, Other than that, this story is just fine! nicely done! update soon, please! _
Mary chapter 5 . 4/10/2003
I like this, your poetry is off on its meter but you prose is great. I think that romance is probably you forte. This is a great piece of work, and I congratulate you for it, update it soon, I need more to read
kc chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
hey its good so far
11 chapter 5 . 4/6/2003
Silly NNy, you shouldn't fall asleep during your storys but...sleep and dream happy thoughts about Devi.
nny777slavelabor chapter 5 . 4/5/2003
verry cool please write more a/s/a/p

~*~LIZ~*~