Reviews for To Love the Dark
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 11 . 3/16/2005
Quite the story this was-it had everything, from romance to drama to action...and more. Keep up the good work on your future stories!
Darkhopeto lazy to log in chapter 11 . 11/18/2004
Alot of things un-answered! Keep goinG! I loke the Jou/Mai stuff -
KatrinaKaiba chapter 11 . 9/26/2004
That was a great story. I hope you write a sequel to this story.
RiterAnonymous chapter 11 . 8/31/2004
U r so evil! u made sei and oliver die!

*sobs brokenly*

Tea-aw. c'mon, it's okay. I know! u can be my friend!

Really?

Tea-yeah

ALright! that was awesome! They lived happily ever after! *WIPES TEAR*

u rock! _
The Insane Sisters chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Petite Fleur is correct. If your only translating a few words translators work well. This is interesting.

Naoku
Moon'sHope chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
2 words :LOVED IT iread the whole thing but i am rationg from here
Garowyn chapter 11 . 3/28/2004
I have read this story over and over. Great job on it! )
Rachel chapter 11 . 3/27/2004
This...*sniff* was...*sniff* so...*sniff* GOOD! I feel so jealous. I can never write like this. Have you considered a sequel to this fic? Well, I think you should, it'd be good. Anyway, great fic.
Bye.
MusicalDaydream chapter 11 . 2/6/2004
YAY! I love this story!
Jieli chapter 11 . 2/3/2004
I can't believe I never read the last chapter!
It was excellent..the ending and how the BEWD will wait for Seto in the next lifetime.
I loved the pairings you incorporated..they were very kawaii. Oh, and the explanation for Yugi being Yami's host was really good. It's been a while since this was out, but I had to leave this last review!
You win the award for the best DMxDMG fic I've ever read! Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2004
i just wanna tell u
that this is one of my most favorite fanfics ever
this ficcie
has so many good qualities about it
that i dont think that i cna name them all
and
it even has my favorite pairings!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2003
OMGOSH
THAT IS DA BEST STORY THAT I HAVE READ SO FAR
...
i dont know what else i should say...
DarkShadowFlame chapter 11 . 10/21/2003
Oh my gosh! Someone recommended this story to me, and when I came here I immediately recognized it. A long time ago, when you only had two chapters out, I started reading it. And apparantly I lost it or something... but I found it again! And it's finished! Yay! This was so good, really really kawaii. The DM/DMG was so cute, and I loved all the other ships you put it. _ You did an excellent job explaining EVERYTHING in this story! Basically, I loved it! _

DSF
Alejandria chapter 11 . 10/13/2003
Yo Katie, that's a good story i liked it! i think the ending is perfect it keeps people wondering what will happen next.
Xanda chapter 11 . 8/5/2003
That was a wicked story, wa, Oliver died! He was so cool!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »