Reviews for Breath of Evil
HumorNut chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I really like it... it does, however, seem like pure idealism, in that I like the way it sounds, but I don't believe that anyone could ever be like that - but of course, real people don't have yamis and hikaris...
SilverAndBlackFlames chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
wow. that was eerie. Very creepy. poor Ryou! It made me shudder. very well done!
R Amythest chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
.,.aww!

that was so cute! *little hearts bubbling*

coming to think of it.,. I have now officially read and reviewed all your YuGiOh fics. Hmm, I guess I'll read your Digimon fic, too
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Change of Heart: Hey! My wing's grubby! It's that yellow-snow hikari's fault. . . *scrubs madly at feather wing which is already grayish, not white*

Gyakutenno: Ryou is yellow snow?

Change of Heart: No, just a pain in the neck. . . *keeps scrubbing at wing*
blu chocobo chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
*sniff* This is a really nice fic! *hugs Ryou* You write like you were in Ryou's mind, like u understand how he feels and think! _ Very angsty! great job! _-
passing on the pixy dust chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
oh i love this, Ryou's thoughts and babble work so well and are convinceing.

amazing fic, the song worked really well with it, actually i'm sending on of my web groups the link (A ryou and bakura group) they'll love this.

awesome job, words cannot explain the greatness.
a very angry person who's jaw has now made a guiness world record drop chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
...

You're a genious.

I didn't think a writer could be so ridiculously funny on one hand and so incredibly thoughtful on the other.

This is an amazing piece of work, Fate. It's hard to believe it only got four reviews...well, five with mine, I guess. Five always has been my favorite number.

When are you going to update THSB? I'm not trying to pressure you or anything. Take all the time you need.

...

*checks to see if Fate's updated*

Arg, I gotta go burn something.
Nekomimi chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
That was written so well! Your such a good author! I loved it!
rayemars chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Eheheh. . . .I like this. Ryou's always fun when he's a touch on the crazy side.
HTCRE chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Um... Right I like the song you used.
Kaiyo No Hime chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
I liked it! .

There should be more, with suicide, or maybe Ryou becomes trapped in his own mind! .

Sorry, my obsession with angst is taking over again... .;