Reviews for Falling Down
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2018
Looking forward to new story. But would be nice to continue with this...continuing present treat. It is so lovely. We read only Castle.
mmw74 chapter 29 . 7/2/2018
Great ending! Thanks for exploring this tough topic with Castle & Beckett-it's inspiring! Can't wait for your next Castle story :) Thanks so much for keeping them alive for the fandom :)
DX2012 chapter 29 . 7/2/2018
That’s the problem with great stories. Sooner or later they come to an end. A happy end in this case. Thank you for giving it to them, and thank you for sharing it with us.
CastellumKeep chapter 28 . 7/2/2018
Haven't provided feedback as often as I should, but have thoroughly enjoyed this ride with Castle & Beckett.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2018
Loved that chapter! Keep up the excellent writing.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/2/2018
Speaking as a psychology grad in my opinion I tend to believe it's more of a mental illness.
Roadrunnerz chapter 28 . 7/2/2018
-He really is Smith, Michael - lol. this reminds me that I remembered marvelling on the show that they managed to track him down at all, seeing as he had the most common, generic name possible.

-"March ninth," he says, popping a piece of candy into his mouth. "The day I met you at my rooftop book party." - god, he's so smooth. lol. I feel like Halloween will be relegated to spot #6 once they get married and have a kid.

I really like the way you molded the Smith-Bracken story arc to fit into this fic, and I especially like that this time Beckett didn't sneak off in the early morning to go see Bracken without telling Castle. But that she did tell him, and that he knew he had to let her do it. SO much better than canon.

Speaking of best birthday presents ever...this story definitely ranks among them. :)
Roadrunnerz chapter 27 . 7/2/2018
Sweet yet spicy cinnamon make-up toast. Oh yes! I approve. :P

-I have to remind myself to think not in black and white but in all shades of gray. I think I'm good at it most of the time, except when it comes to my mother's case. - this is SO true about her. I also loved the way she explained her anger (totally justified) and made it clear that Castle wasn't responsible for her having a drink (so glad you added that).

She's come so far too. Facing her anger instead of running from it.
Roadrunnerz chapter 26 . 7/2/2018
-"Damn right I'm wet. Until an hour ago I was dry." - Ouch. Oh Kate.

-You've done some of your greatest work when you've had to go back to square one- I love this.

What a chapter...I feel like they've come so far but they're still growing and becoming stronger as a couple. I liked this line a lot too - Except that they already are bonded, powerfully bonded. Unbreakably bonded, he's sure of it. - I like that Castle went through the wringer here too, but at the end of it, it still doesn't make him doubt their bond - their love- and that speaks volumes about the strength of their relationship. He was amazing at pulling her out of the depths of despair here.
Roadrunnerz chapter 25 . 7/2/2018
FINALLY catching up!

He leaves romantic notes in her running shoes! of course he does. *sigh*

This chapter starts off so blissful and then gets dark really fast. Though truth be told, if anything would drive her back to drinking, I figured something like this would do it. To discover what Castle did, even though he had all the best intentions in the world, had to have stung hard. Even more so now that they are a couple and now that she's given herself to him so fully. My heart is full for both of them. But I have faith that this is just a bump in the road for them. They've come too far it not to be.
Liv Wilder chapter 28 . 7/2/2018
You covered so much in this chapter and it was deftly handled. I loved the dipping in and out of canon, like when Kate broke Bracken's nose. Yay! And the banter was good, too. Sad to see there's only one chapter left, but you've earned a break after carefully handling this difficult subject. Brava! And Kate's moving in! Great news to leave us with. Liv
jennkyle chapter 28 . 7/2/2018
Another great chapter and great job once again
Guest chapter 28 . 7/1/2018
What?! Just one more chapter to go? So sad. We read only Castle.
kwarner chapter 28 . 7/1/2018
Great update.

Glad they are getting to go back to work.

I can't believe that this story is almost over.
operaluvr chapter 28 . 7/1/2018
It’s been a wonderful 6 weeks. I loved the part where they actually find Mr. Smith and talk with him. Also loved that Beckett broke Bracken’s nose. He certainly had it coming.
1,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »