Reviews for Falling Down
Guest chapter 29 . 7/18/2018
National Donut Day is actually the first Friday in June. It's not always June 7th.

Besides that, this was a great story. You tackled it really well. Great writing. Thanks for sharing!
MaineZoe chapter 29 . 7/18/2018
Ok, you made my eyes go blurry with moisture on the reading of the letter. After the many years since this Castle episode, still makes me cry. Enjoy your road trip!
mobazan27 chapter 29 . 7/16/2018
Wow, this commitment lasted longer than some Hollywood marriages.
I regret nothing.
mobazan27 chapter 28 . 7/16/2018
She’s moving in without him having to beg... sweet!
Deb838 chapter 29 . 7/15/2018
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
castlefan47 chapter 29 . 7/14/2018
Wow, just a great story. Started reading and could not stop until the end. You handled a volatile and sensitive issue with care and enlightenment, but still maintained a wonderful story line. Thanks and I look forward to your next story.
Chacha chapter 29 . 7/13/2018
This was a very good story. Strong and so different, but very good. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/12/2018
I loved reading this! Thanks for writing!
mobazan27 chapter 27 . 7/12/2018
Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
“ Pooh!” he whispered.
“Yes, Piglet?”
“ Nothing,” said Piglet, taking Pooh’s paw. “ I just wanted to be sure of you.”
Castle is such a teddy bear.
This went better than I feared.
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 29 . 7/12/2018
I wasnt sure if I was going to read this given the subject matter, but Im so glad I did. Excellent job. Thank you
fanficfan452 chapter 29 . 7/10/2018
Beautiful story! This story hit so many emotions as a reader. Your writing was amazing. You perfectly wrote each character and story line. Thank you for this wonderful journey. I look forward to reading your next story. I just saw what it is and I am very excited. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/8/2018
Well done
Xmbz28 chapter 28 . 7/7/2018
Really fantastic story! Very compelling and looking forward to your next one.
KellyDHarrison4 chapter 29 . 7/7/2018
Wow, amazing story. Thank you
KB91 chapter 29 . 7/7/2018
Very nice happy ending. I love those rare stories where she proposes to him, and it’s a perfect fit here. Great to circle back to Carol Ann, too; lovey acknowledgement to her.
1,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »