Reviews for Falling Down
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 29 . 7/7/2018
It's always nice to have a happy ending. But having been there with this story from the beginning I know they deserved nothing less. You did a great job and I'm looking forward to your next story. Please keep up the good work and thank you for writing and sharing.
And, please keep the funny things too because you are so F*** hilarious in your writing.
MontanaKate66 chapter 29 . 7/7/2018
Great story. Fantastic writing. Looking forward to the next Castle & Beckett adventure.
MontanaKate66 chapter 27 . 7/7/2018
Excellent..
Castle4Eva chapter 29 . 7/6/2018
Thank you for a wonderful ending. Of course they deserve it! Now that the heat wave has broken, I hope you find motivation to start another story. I'm counting on it!
Nanou0111 chapter 29 . 7/6/2018
I am quite sad this story is over but what an awesome ending! Thank you for this beautiful story and challenging yourself. It has been quite a ride! And I can't wait for your next story!
Liv Wilder chapter 29 . 7/6/2018
What a great ending! So happy you rewarded your readers as well as our favorite couple. Thank you for sticking with this through the dark days of winter when writing about such a difficult topic must have been doubly hard. You shepherded us into the summer sunshine beautifully. Look forward to more, Liv
txgal2015 chapter 28 . 7/5/2018
I do not want this story to end. Love this story.

Kim
jpwood chapter 29 . 7/5/2018
Man, from having the experience of watching friends go through this, I was really moved by this story. The real elements you added in from the show was almost inconsequential. You writing is excellent and while it didn't contain all the horrific events of an alcoholic, you words always invoke emotion and really paint a picture. I love reading your stories, thank you and thanks for keeping the Castle world alive :)
darlene chapter 29 . 7/5/2018
Thank you, this was a great read, following it chapter by chapter.
ElValTal chapter 29 . 7/4/2018
What a fantastic job! l really love this one, even through all the difficult times for both Beckett and Castle. I truly enjoy your stories, and can't wait for the next one.
LindaInDC chapter 29 . 7/4/2018
The story was simply amazing. Thank you for all your efforts, and I have to say that I love reading your stories. I can’t wait for the next!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/3/2018
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. It’s one of the very best I’ve read on Fan Fictiin. Thank you!
Roadrunnerz chapter 29 . 7/3/2018
Eeeeek...I predicted the proposal but not that she'd be the one to do it first. Nice. I like it.

Those crazy kids. Going straight to bed to look at dog photos on a Humane Society website.

So much love for this story. I also love that it started on a freezing day and ended during a heatwave. Fitting. :)

Thank you.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/3/2018
Although I hate this coming to an end, I loved the last chapter. I love how she acknowledge in front others how much he supported her. I loved the fact she was the one who said let's get married.
An fantastic happy ending.
FebWriter chapter 29 . 7/3/2018
BRILLIANT!

"Still" is one of my favorite episodes, not so much for the flashbacks as for the ending-Castle refusing to stay away, they get Beckett off the bomb, Ryan and Espo's hilarious argument over Willy vs. Billy (and for the record, I'm with Espo on that one), and Gates ordering Beckett to kiss Castle already, all tied up with "We're just getting started."

I LOVED the whole scene with Carol Ann No E, and Kate taking Rick to her open AA meeting and proposing to him, and not just proposing but telling him she wants them to have a bunch of kids and a dog, and of course he's been carrying around an engagement ring for her since he asked her to move in.
1,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »