Reviews for Untitled
the great THEM chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Elven Bunny: EREINION GIL-GALAD! *huggles* I love Gil-galad. _ My sister loves Finrod Felagund. Heehee.
finch chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Very moving. 'And falls for light he never knew' - makes it all the more poignant, doesn't it? Strong piece of poetry!
Klose chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
I'm not really one for poetry, but this was... poetic. Hmm. Just appealed to my reflective, softer side. I liked the first stanza in particular. :)
Cirdan chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Aw... I liked that very much. Chat! I've been wondering where you disappeared off to, and then you post a poem without telling me about it. *sniffle*

I think it's very true to Gil-galad's situation. You always have a knack for poetry. Something of him on the beach reminds me of the time he spent with Cirdan and how Lindon spread out from the shores. And I'm proud of him for growing up so wise (undoubtedly because of Cirdan's tutelage). Oh, but a "long line of kings tangled in pride and fate" was the best. Feanor, Fingolfin, Turgon, Fingon... Really, out of them all, Gil-galad was the best. (Hard to judge between him and Finwe.)

Good of him to do his duty. One almost wonders if he would've wanted to be born into the role. Aww.. "ruled with reminiscences of legends in his heart" especially... and lonesome nights... poor guy. One must wonder since he did remain unmarried. :( Fights and falls for light he never knew... doubly, poor Gil-galad.

And you're right. I am rather fond of him. _