Reviews for I Can Break Too
Miranda393 chapter 8 . 5/24
FUCK that was beautiful. And so painful. So tragic. And poetic. Thank you for making it. Ouch
Godgirl9124 chapter 1 . 3/30
Please continue!
IAMMAYAN chapter 7 . 1/10
i speack spanish. so i know the words
CookieOfAnxiety chapter 4 . 1/2
I have to say its hilarious reading this story with your user name as 'AndAnotherOneBitesTheDust'
kaldmb chapter 8 . 3/24/2019
Pretty pretty please can we have an update?
Faded Night Whispers chapter 8 . 12/30/2018
I love this so much will it come off hiatus anytime soon?
Ailyn Vel chapter 8 . 10/23/2018
Oh, wow. This so heartbreaking and good. Please continue it at your convenience.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2018
I love this and hate that I love at the same time. It’s so *sad*; but what makes loving it even worse is, Dick is my FAVORITE. Please keep up the good work and double please continue when you have a chance.
Superherowholock chapter 8 . 8/19/2018
Please continue this story is very good!
annabelleeddy06 chapter 8 . 8/8/2018
Could you update please? I mean reading this is pure torture but i need closure.
Z02f chapter 8 . 7/8/2018
Well, shit. I always love a good angsty fic, but shit.

Jason's being a good big bro, trying to lock the part of himself that's mourning away so that he can be strong for his brothers... ugh.

Amazing fic, man! Good and angsty.
garibalditatiana chapter 8 . 6/27/2018
After rereading this it really is a good fic. it is canon in the DC universe that Dick Grayson is the light in everyone's life and to know that he would kill himself must be heart breaking to those who knew him. I again do really love this story, it really rare to see these kinds of stories. But you wrote this really well, I do hope that keep writing.
InsaneRabbit chapter 7 . 6/10/2018
Also... I see why you didn't translate the Spanish.
InsaneRabbit chapter 8 . 6/9/2018
Wow. You see, when most people write angst, it is a character's thoughts when depressed. This stands out amongst the rest, because a family's reaction to a brother committing suicide is so much worse than being in said depressed character's head. This was so utterly heart wrenching, not only because of the story being told, but because I can see it happening. The batbros getting along, which I normally enjoy, is turned bitter, because of why they are. I think this is an incredible fanfiction and you should definitely keep writing it.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2018