Reviews for Friends old and new
szhismine chapter 6 . 6/1/2003

oh, it's finished.

i loved it!

i hope you write another one. :)
szhismine chapter 5 . 5/31/2003
gosh, i forgot about this fic!

hm, interesting deal.

more soon! :)
szhismine chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
oh, goody, they're getting married!

maybe not right away, but...

oh, please continue! this chapter was too short.
JA Baker chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
The Shoulder of Orion has a crew of four (If you count Orion as one, and not as just part of the ship), and Mary is its only engineer, so can’t leave.

Harper is the only engineer on Andromeda, and so he can’t leave ether.

Considering how dangerous things can get on Andromeda, would you want to bring your child up onboard?

Harper’s more sad than angry, and is still trying to get used to the idea of being a farther. I’d like to say it’ll all end happily for the three of them, but that depends on how the show works out in the long-run.
KY chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
You say I don't "get it ", but I do! Yeah yeah I know Harper has to stay on Andromeda and fight for the Commonwealth yadda yadda yadda, and Mary has to go on her ship. But I mean really is it that necessary that she stays with her ship? And don't you think Harper should be a little more upset that he hasn't and isn't going to see his kid grow up? Yeah I know, it's so sweet and sad, they have to leave each other, but I don't know, if I were Harper I'd be angry.
Kitty chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
I love it. I hope you continue! I can't wait to read more.
Troll99 chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
I loved this chapter! Really! They somehow really do fit together. Pity that she has to leave! Poor Harper, poor Mary.
Kitty chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
Cute! I like it. I hope that you continue more soon.
JA Baker chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
Someone dosn't quite get it.
KY chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
Mary's kind of a bitch aint she? Doesn't she know Harper wants to be with his son? I mean wouldn't you want to see your kid grow up? She should stay with him or at least visit or someting. Man... what a bitch.
szhismine chapter 3 . 3/26/2003

poor harper and mary. i hope things work out for the better. :)

please continue!
Troll99 chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
Nice! Sad, but nice! Well, Harper should really try to make this universe a better place for his son!
Kitty chapter 2 . 3/25/2003
I love your story and I hope that you continue it soon.
szhismine chapter 2 . 3/25/2003

this is an extremely funny situation. i hope you continue soon!
Troll99 chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
Good to know, that Harper didn't pass out upon hearing such news. He will have to think about it though. Somehow his character in the show doesn't exactly match the fatherly ideals. But I'm sure you'll manage to describe it perfectly. Great chapter.