Reviews for The Inside of an Ember
faithfreedom chapter 4 . 1/22
This was amazing! You're such a good writer, I wish this was how it ended! Amazing job!
lilramona chapter 4 . 1/22
i loved the fic. it was sweet
lilramona chapter 3 . 1/21
i love that pony managed to break dally’s nose and is consistently worried about while everyone else is fully aware of how much sally cares about him and johnny so he’s not going to retaliate. also loved that dally was proud of him for managing it when he told darry about it last chapter
lilramona chapter 2 . 1/21
oh no, i’m worried about Pony but at least i took so long to start reading this fic that it’s actually finished.
haileybandit chapter 4 . 1/20
This was such a great short story! Normally I try not to read short stories cause I get so committed and want them to go on but this one was perfect. Keep it up! And I can’t wait for the next long story, really looking forward to it
jacquelinexxooxx chapter 4 . 1/20
This was so sweet! I loved ready this,! I’m so happy there’s a sequel!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 4 . 1/19
Good end. Glad it all worked out. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
nison99 chapter 4 . 1/19
I wish this wasn’t the end. Maybe a little sequel like Ponyboy coming home. :) that would be really nice.
Outsiderslove chapter 4 . 1/19
Love it!
I'm sad that it ended, but I really loved your story, especially when you wrote about what happened right after Darry hit Ponyboy in this chapter. I can't wait to read the sequel!
rinswan chapter 4 . 1/18
Awesome chapter! Thanks love for the fast update!
Tacosaremylife chapter 4 . 1/18
This was perfect. From Pony saving Johnny, Dally saving Pony, Pony being the one getting hurt instead of Johnny,all the guys showing up at the hospital, Pony realizing Darry didn't hate him, knowing that Ponyboy would be okay, Darry punching Dally, (I personally believe he deserved it and I applaud him for not hitting Darry back) the guys talking to Pony, Steve and Pony's conversation (You know I love good old Steve) and the very last bit of Darry crawling into bed with Ponyboy and apologizing. All of it was absolute perfection, and I enjoyed every last bit! Well done!

PS- Sorry for not reviewing sooner! Life has kept me busy this week. Can't wait for the sequel!
rinswan chapter 3 . 1/18
You made my day! Thank you so much for the fast update :)
potatokarate chapter 3 . 1/17
I loved this chapter! I really liked how you included key parts from the book(such as Ponyboy realizing that Darry cares about him, and Darry and Pony making up) in your plot. Thank you for updating so quickly!
sally94 chapter 3 . 1/17
You're gonna spoil us with how fast this is being uploaded. I'm loving it, as always. You always write these guys so true to character. Excited for the next one!