Reviews for Knives and Thoughts
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/15
good thoughts
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
lol... who to apologize to after daddy kills the messenger...
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Hmm interesting. Legolas just has to learn to relax a little, though I think that it would be kind of hard to do so on such a dangerous journey. I'm sure all of the crew could deserve a good day just being themselves without the fate of the work at their hands.
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
BakMSOAloveshorsesLegolas chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very nice and deep. You must make a sequle to it.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 1/26/2006

"Cause I wish to know who I have to apologize to after my father kills the messenger."

*claps hands*

Absolutely Classic!

What happened to Legolas' Mother?
Deana chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
That was great! LOL :)
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Well done. Humorous and interesting, which is saying a lot. Keep writing.
A-zla chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
There it is again, the Macilsir. I like the idea, it remembers me of the form people do in Taekwon-Do and other Eastern martial arts. Ít seems to fit to Legolas.
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Another great story! You have a lot of knowledge and talent. You're now on my favorite authors.
Saikagrl chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I like Legolas's last remark. From what I've heard of Thranduil it makes perfect sense. Good beginning to sword dance!
Dog Soup chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Very good read once again :)
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Good story. I liked how you wrote Legolas's thoughts:)
Chanra chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Yeah Legolas, you'd better appologize to me. Your stupid father killed my pideon. You'll pay... dearly...
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I love this! I love the idea and description of this meditation with knifes and dance, both a warrior-training and clearing of thoughts. I can easily imagine elves with their abundance of time to be training and meditating this way. It works perfectly!

. And the short, to the point descriptions of each of tze fellowship.

In fact, I love your whole story arc. This is awesome!

Thank you!