Reviews for Battousai of the Teahouse
Sage of Video Games chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
This story is awesome! You HAVE to update it so I can read the rest. Keep up the good work!
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
My god! you have to continue with this, it's briliant! not to mention my first Rurouin Kenshin parody that is paired with the phantom of the opera! continue to do an excellent job!
IrisedLuna chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
You know, I actually read this a while back before I got to see the performance.I only got an account recently and thought to review. Your humor is very good. On a trip to New York I saw the actual stage performance and when I watched the movie I was all "This should be where Christine tells off the Phantom and then has an -awesome- sword fight with him." But it never happens, much to my disappointment. Heh.

I think it's cool that your lines have been so ingrained in my memory, even after a couple of years. I wish that you could have finished this, but I'll just have to make do.
Shiomi Risako chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
I absolutely love this! The premise is great, the writing is great. One suggestion: Please, find a way to finish it! It's too good to not to be finished.
Sword On Fire chapter 14 . 12/15/2006
Oh, my goddess.

This fic is HILARIOUS.

I love it. I love it. I absolutely love it. Even though I'm a diehard Kenshin/Kaoru shipper, this just makes me want to laugh until I fall out of my chair. And I love how I can sing/hum/lilt the show's tunes to your altered words! That, girl, is just GENIUS.

Please update again soon!
zephyrocity chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
VERY funny. But poor Enishi!

Anyway, I see you haven't updated in "a while"... *sigh* Ah, well. When you do update, I'll be sure to check it out and review, because I love your story! (I tried once to make a parody-ish-thing of Phantom... *shudders at the memory*)
Sekamu chapter 14 . 2/14/2006
Usually I avoid Phantom of the Opera fanfics, but this one turned out pretty well. I actually read the whole thing, and when I went to click the button for the next chapter, I was disappointed to find... there was no next chapter!

That sounded a litte confusing, so let me clarify. I like it and please update soon!
gothicpocketknife chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
best Kenshin story i have read keep it up funny witty and it has Kenshin
ShiroNeko316 chapter 14 . 5/12/2005
you better write more and i MEAN soon!
ShiroNeko316 chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
very funny, it left me laughing all night!
RedheadedBishieLover chapter 14 . 4/10/2005
...Wow... I've never read or seen Phantom of the Opra but i've always wanted too. I love this rendition of it and can't wait for more! Poor Batts! Kaoru goes and runs off with another man! (yes I know it's part of the original story but still...) I love that Tomoe keeps hitting people with her umbrella but then looks all innocent about it! I'm starting to wonder if she knows something about Battousai that we don't know about... she's the only one who's taking him seriously with his threats.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 14 . 3/6/2005
*sighs* Love this fic... PotO and Ruroken, the best of both worlds.

Please continue soon!
Videl621 chapter 14 . 1/3/2005
So cute! I wish you'd finish it! What would have been even cuter is if Sano had say, "You? NO...I do" that way you even get all the right words in there...lol. Well, I do hope you finish it, maybe with the Phantom of the Opera movie out now, it will give you some ambition to finish out the fic. I look forward to it!

Ja-ne!

Videl621
theopalstar chapter 14 . 11/15/2004
This is wonderfully and hilariously funny! You MUST continue! Please? :) Combining my fave musical w/ my fave anime...brilliance, I say, brilliance!
DeguChan chapter 14 . 9/28/2004
0.0

Updated: 2/27/04. WTF! GET WITH IT! AURGH! *Attempts to stab Akai Kitsune-dono with astatine spork of doom and goes off in a paraphernelia of curses in mixed languages*

. ;

Anyhoo... I saw The Phantom of the Opera recently at the Majestic and your blend of my favorite manga and latest-seen Broadway show is absolutely FANTASTIC! (I thought Raoul said 'no - I do' also.) Mwee... poor Kensan is stuck as Phantom because of his golden-eyes... . Ororo. Poor bishonen. Oh yeah, will he do the Oro?

Keep Writing! *chucks rotten orange and chinchilla powder at Akai Kitsune-dono*