Reviews for Battousai of the Teahouse
Shadowfax chapter 14 . 2/28/2004
YEA! Wow, more! SPIFFY! [sniffle] Poor Battousai. He's so cute, why don't people like him? My friend likes to call him Battousai-chan, and I like that rather incongruous image so much that I've started thinking of him that way...
[dreamy sigh] On the other front, PotO was showing near where I live for the month of February, and I got to see it again a few days ago... Wow. I actually cried at this scene, when the guy who played the Phantom was all crouched on the stage crying "Christine!" [sniffle] Poor guy. I love you! And I love your story! The music is so beautiful!
You have two beautiful stories here, and you combine them in such a beautiful way... Gack! I sound so... fluffy and sappy. Oy vey. Oh well. ]
~
"All I want is freedom... a world with no more night..."
~
[shiver] Wow... As much as I don't like Raoul, especially with Christine, I love that line from this song.
And I love Sano! ;b
elgaladangel chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
I am officially reviewing every chapter of this.
Sano, you JERK! ::smacks upside the head:: There's something very disturbing about the thoguht of Sano and Kaoru being together...and about him making comments like that...::sniffs::
I heart the shadow-man, though. I love him very much. .
elgaladangel chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
Oh, my sweet Mothers, you are SO going to be punjabbed...
. I love this excessively. I shrieked with glee when I saw it. This is good and happy, and you deserve hugs and cookies. (But don't tell Monsieur le Fantome I said that...)
I heart you very much. Mind making it a happy ending? (I hope?)
Keep writing!
sunset glow chapter 14 . 2/28/2004
Akai, how do you do it? I swear, every story you come up with is pure gold. Of course it doesn't hurt that I absolutely adore The Phantom of the Opera. : ) I remember getting to see it in Toronto when I was 14, and I still count it as one of the most exciting nights of my life. Man it was great.
But oh yes, the story. Awesome! The casting is perfect. And I love all the funny interjections by the characters - they always make me giggle. : )
Mewberries chapter 14 . 2/28/2004
*laughs* YAY! The Return of "Tea-e-house"! I love that line! :) And Sano's line: "Oh I am SO going to die for this..." Too funny! *sniffles* Aww! Poor Battousai! *huggles Battousai* There, there...*notices Battousai is not in the mood for 'huggles'* Uh, heh heh, you know there's this huge lantern over in our next-door neighbor's house...Would you want to take your anger out on that?...Please? *sweats* Heh, heh... ;) Great job! Keep going!
Sabbie chapter 14 . 2/28/2004
mwahahahahaha awesome, awesome _ you fibally continue this fic after a long hiatus
Death by Wasabi chapter 13 . 11/26/2003
I'm glad that you finally updated! I liked this chapter, but I'm also kind of sad that Enishi had to die...Oh, well, however cool he is he's still really creepy.

Well, I hope you update again soon!

Ja!
Mewberries chapter 13 . 11/25/2003
Hmm...Battousai laughing maniacally? Well, that quiet laugh that the phantom has at the countess' first mess-up. That one I could see coming from Battousai. Just a nice, soft, quiet, gentle, evil laugh, almost a giggle really. Completely maniacal laughter is...debateable. Depends on a person's interpretation of Battousai. *pauses* But I'm getting off topic. ;) A very nice chapter! Again, Sano, Aoshi, and Shishio's performances were priceless. Poor Sano: Shishio kicked him out of his chair. I can just see it: *Sano (as Shishio kicks him out of his chair at Table 5 and with a drunken slur)* "What'd I do? *hic*" Haha! _ And Saitou, cool as ever! Please continue! :) Long live the 'evil giggle'!
EK chapter 13 . 11/25/2003
Ouch! I can't believe you could do that to Eni-chan! Man, I can still hear Michael Crawford in my head saying "Did I not instruct that Box Five was to be kept empty?" I would've preferred you kept the toad and croaking, but the change to the raccoon is OK. Keep up the good work.

EK 8 )
EEevee chapter 13 . 11/24/2003
That like my fav part of Phantom of the Opera _ Hehe, yip yip. Poor Enishi, oh well.
Shadowfax chapter 13 . 11/24/2003
Yea! [does cartwheel] Ouch... there *is* a reason I don't do those anymore... But there's more story! I'm so happy! WHE! ;b I'm too tired to punish you more tonight. It'll have to wait. Darn right you should feel brutally punished! The world trembles at the might of Shadowfax! Okay, maybe not... ;b Anyway, keep up the amazing work. It always brightens my day when I find that one of my favorite stories has been updated. ]
LadyShiin chapter 13 . 11/24/2003
Nope - no problems here at visualizing Battousai laughing maniacally .

::grin:: Loved the Megumi "yip" part - maybe because I have a little puppy who doesn't bark but yips instead - and the Kanryuu slapping always brings a smile to my face .~
I WANT KENSHIN chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
WHERE THE HECK IS KENSHIN! YOU MUST DIE! I HATE YOU! GR!
EK chapter 12 . 9/17/2003
Hiya! Don't worry about taking time; I have the same problem (sighs). Yeah, the book is cool, you can't put it down until you're done, even if the descriptions of the traps are creeping you out. And, you do have to feel sorry for poor Erik by the time you're done. Keep up the good work.

EK 8 )
Shadowfax chapter 12 . 9/10/2003
I'm glad you liked the book! I'd forgotten that Erik has yellow eyes... How cool! ] [adds erik to her list of cute yellow-eyed men] Yes, I really do have such a list... I like yellow eyes. I finally got Phantom on CD (just selected songs though. pooey.) as a birthday presant for myself. Yea! I've been saving my old tapes, and playing them only on the anniversary of the day I saw the show, in an attempt to make them last longer, but now I can listen to the main songs whenever I want. ] ] ] [is very happy] I'm also happy that you're back writing. This long, rambling, pointless review is your punishment for being gone all summer. ;b I never thought I'd say this, in the entire course of my existence, but... I agree with Shishio. :o Yes. I do. Carlotta/Megumi should just shut up. At the part where Firmin & Andre say "Signora, no. The world wants you." I always admonish them to not speak for the world so freely. *I* don't want her. Heh, yeah, I talk to my radio. Anyway... Have I remarked on the irony of Misao being Meg? Meg is so quiet that people tend to forget she's there. I don't think anyone could do that with Misao... NOT a critisism, just an observation. It makes me laugh. ] Back to Shishio- I really liked him in this chapter. I like Firmin, and you write Shishio as him very nicely. I think Sano has predisposed me to like Raoul here. I think I mentioned that I never used to like Raoul. But I do like Sano. Problems, problems... [debates in her mind] Gosh darnit! He's so cute! I love you Sano! ] While Prima Donna has to be my least favorite song, you've made this a very entertaining chapter. Thank you! ]
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »