Reviews for Battousai of the Teahouse
Leila Winters chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Hee hee...this was really funny. I absolutely LOVE Phantom of the Opera and I always thought that Christine and Raoul would be the best couple...stupid Eric.

That's neat that you followed a lot of the original stuff. (and even did a parody of the song!) ...God, I miss Steve Barton...
RurouniGochan chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
LOL! Favorite lines:

Aoshi: ... Let the pebble fall where it falls.

Shishio: ... the hell...?

Sano: Can it be... Can it be Kaoru? Dance, baby!

*falls over laughing* Those were priceless! _

Continue! Yay!
Kaiphantom chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
Another good chapter, and even better than the first. Got quite a few chuckles out of me. The Shishio and Tomoe parts were funny, as was Aoshi. Looking forward to more, and to seeing the Battosai in action...
eve of mirkwood chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
great so far
RurouniGochan chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
Shishio *continuing without notice*: This is pathetic. I knew this was a mistake, putting al our money into this. Houji said, buy the ship, buy the Rengoku, the transport could get us filthy rich, but no, you had to buy the teahouse so you could flirt with your precious -

Aoshi: Let's not go into detail, if you please.

LMBO! That's one of my favorite lines in this chapter, although the entire whole was funny. Yay! I'm so glad to see more! And yes, it seems Enishi will be the first to go, ne? Ah well. Tomoe was cast well, I think. A good job in my personal opinion.

Do continue! _
Vesca chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
Weehoo.. I'm staying on this one for the long haul. Update quick.. I LOVE Phantom, and I wanna see what type of silliness you have set up for our Battousai of teh Teahouse. hehehee
Blue Jeans chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
Finally got around to reading this and I must say, great job! Keep up the good work, I'm curious to see where this will lead to next! LOL! -blue
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Whoo hoo! A Phantom of the Opera parody! YES! I'd like to see where you'll go with this as well as what gags you may insert. I've liked to ones used so far. (Hehehe, Hiko makes the perfect bossy auctioneer.) Continue!
PhoenixMageFire chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Now that was funny.
April-san chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
LOL! This was great! What an excellent sense of humor. Hiko's attitude was perfect and...

Okita and Sou: "We're in one of Akai's fics!" *Bounces around smiling very cutely*

Sigh. Now, I'm never going to get them calmed down. I want Hiko's autograph! I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep going! Bring on K&K! )
Kaiphantom chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Haven't read much Kenshin fanfiction (still getting into it), but this looks interesting so far! A very unique concept, and it looks you're pulling it off very well. Most people would just do a Phantom of the Opera with RK names, but you're actually blending the two entities in an admirable fashion.

Look forward to seeing more. Keep it up!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7