Reviews for Z-Harmony (Complete Version)
supersegways117 chapter 12 . 5/6
I had really enjoyed this story, and at least we were able to see them meet, even if it was left off shortly after.
Trace Castle chapter 12 . 1/17
¡Me encanta esta historia! lo he leído ya más de cinco veces, sobretodo el encuentro de Nick y Judy.
¡Simplemente perfecto!
10burgers chapter 12 . 8/8/2020
This is a really long two weeks
Bdbd bshsb chapter 12 . 2/6/2020
I've probably read this at least six times and every time I fall more and more in love with it! This is an absolute masterpiece!
Elite Shade chapter 12 . 11/2/2019
OMG! Yay! I finally found a new chapter! But, please continue this story! It's so adorable and awesome... it's *Awesomeable!*
zNBSIH298RU1 chapter 12 . 4/24/2019
Loved the way this chapter was written, and the way Nick and Judy met was unexpected and didn't turn out bad at the end. Great job and I'm hoping to see how this ends.
Furbearinvarmint chapter 12 . 4/15/2019
So, is there going to be a chapter 13 as promised?
Zootanic chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
I like where this is going...
USA Patriot chapter 12 . 2/6/2019
Dude, it’s been a year, please update it. I love this, the chapter was perfect! The robbery scene, Judy taking down the robber, and meeting Nick, everything was great! Especially Nick sticking up for Judy and preventing Bogo from unjustly firing her.
USA Patriot chapter 11 . 2/6/2019
That went well. For the most part. Aside from Nick yelling at her which could’ve ruined everything, that sorta helped fix things. They both know each other’s species, and they don’t hate each other because of it.
USA Patriot chapter 10 . 2/6/2019
Poor Judy. Her parents want her to stay doing paperwork forever. And Nick can’t help but talk to her. No matter what she or Finnick said.
USA Patriot chapter 9 . 2/6/2019
Oh no, everything is going to shit. Nick is losing Judy. Or I guess Judy is losing Nick, with what she said.
USA Patriot chapter 8 . 2/6/2019
Well, Nick and Finnick are having a rough patch, so now Nick has no job.
USA Patriot chapter 7 . 2/6/2019
Well Nick, ya better start paying your taxes. “It’s Complicated.” Sounds about right. Judy would be willing to risk dating a criminal? Love can do strange things to your brain.
USA Patriot chapter 6 . 2/6/2019
Clawhauser is a good friend, offering to talk to Bogo about getting Judy off of paper work and parking duty. Judy and Nick are getting along really well. And Nick is going to regret lying to Finnick more than likely.