Reviews for Z-Harmony (Complete Version)
USA Patriot chapter 5 . 2/6/2019
Nick can’t do it, he’s falling for her. Break her heart she breaks your arms!
USA Patriot chapter 4 . 2/6/2019
Those last two lines though. “Because I’m a cop.” Nick almost fainted. Lmao. Finnick, you’re going to mess up his relationship.
USA Patriot chapter 3 . 2/6/2019
Aww, so sweet. Mad Max and Pulp Fiction. Awesome movies. Haven’t seen Fury Road, I’ll have to check it out sometime.
USA Patriot chapter 2 . 2/6/2019
Well, that was interesting. Bogo tell’s Judy his honest opinion. And upon seeing the beaver who was mugged, Judy (the police officer) is stunned and doesn’t try to help. Nick (the con mammal) tries to help, and is pushed away. When nobody accepts your help, I can see why you’d stop trying.
USA Patriot chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Found this through Soulripper13’s liked stories. It’s his only liked story, and he’s a pretty decent author, so I thought I’d check it out. Poor Judy, stuck on parking duty for eternity.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2018
y alli esta quien sería su dolor de cabezaa jaja buena nick y super judi al ataque
goomoo chapter 12 . 7/16/2018
so far I am really enjoying the story. I can't wait for next update
shah24400 chapter 12 . 6/6/2018
Is this story abandoned again
poynton90 chapter 12 . 6/2/2018
I've read all the chapters in the space of like an hour and I'm really enjoying this story. Please continue and keep up the good work!
demongurl111 chapter 12 . 5/28/2018
I know I'm late to the party but it's definitely been longer than 2 weeks from Feb 14th. Give us chapter 13
SamualJennings chapter 12 . 5/23/2018
MAKE CHAPTER 13! PLEASE!

Thank you. :)
surviversp chapter 12 . 5/2/2018
Was an enjoyable read. Hope you get around to adding the last chapter when life allows.
AnimeFan51 chapter 12 . 4/30/2018
really enjoyed this chapter, and the story in general. I just have to ask and hope I'm not being rude, are you going to still update the last two chapters or not?
PH639 chapter 12 . 4/3/2018