Reviews for Z-Harmony (Complete Version)
SugarButter chapter 12 . 3/2/2018
OMG, this is one of the best stories! Please continue, this is amazing
Fleitas Don Furry chapter 12 . 2/21/2018
what the email explains a lot, I can not wait for the next episode.
Treerat chapter 12 . 2/16/2018
"I don't know what she sees in you, Wilde."

"Neither do I," Nick admitted.

Darn good ending for the chapter.
ShadowJ95 chapter 12 . 2/16/2018
Other than a lot of typos (mostly dropped or mixed letter) I love it. update soon please
Teddi 8347 chapter 12 . 2/16/2018
I have been waiting so long for this chapter and I was NOT disappointed. I love how they met here.
fluffprovider84 chapter 12 . 2/15/2018
yusss thanks for that ending...made my day!
DrummerMax64 chapter 12 . 2/14/2018
Well now, that's certainly one heck of a way for them to finally meet face to face! Wasn't expecting this by a long shot, but the end result is fantastic! And haha, very fitting too to have this particular chapter released around Valentine's Day.

Excellent chapter, and I'm sure things will all work out in the final chapter. Can't wait! :)
GhostWolf88 chapter 12 . 2/14/2018
OK, probably the best chapter so far, keep up the good work. I am SO looking forward to the next chapter...
TheUnaccomplishedWriter chapter 12 . 2/14/2018
Must admit, best chapter of the bunch. Well done!
VickyT36 chapter 12 . 2/14/2018
Yay! They finally met. Can't wait 2 c what comes next.
Foxlover91 chapter 12 . 2/14/2018
Now that's a meeting! ;)

Seriously though I loved how it came about, very sweet & action-packed! Not to mention your take on Nick putting down Bogo afterwards at the station was priceless! :)

Looking forward to the final chapter!
Fox in the hen house chapter 12 . 2/14/2018
Now THATS a meeting lol
Toons Girl chapter 12 . 2/14/2018
Nick and Judy finally meet! Maybe Nick should become a cop due to his act of heroism. Glad he told off Bogo before the buffalo could fire Judy. The ending was funny!
Harkonnen28 chapter 12 . 2/13/2018
Awesome!

After all this time we get to the new stuff and it was great. Judy certainly made one hell of an impression letting Nick see just how amazing she can be when given the chance. And just talking to her has already changed Nick so much.

Really looking forward to and also disappointed that the finale is coming next. We demand more! XD
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 12 . 2/13/2018
An action packed chapter and it all fit wonderfully together. And you know what, Bogo? She sees in him his potential. She can see who he is now, and where he can go. You really nailed Judy's personality here with that. And with Nick deciding to do what he did, I feel it flowed well within his character as the story has progressed. It has felt natural throughout and coalesced here. I'm loving this story all the more with how wonderful a chapter you've put together here. A very fun fit for the holiday of Valentines Day as well. :) Great job on this story and I can't wait to see how you finish it.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »