Reviews for Z-Harmony (Complete Version)
Connor-Olen chapter 11 . 2/7/2018
Author here. Just giving you a quick update. I'm going to try to have the new chapter up before Saturday, which is when I update A New Dawn. But it's starting to look like it might take longer than that. I'm working on the chapter right now. Worst case scenario is, it comes out next week. Don't worry, I promise you it will come out.

I want it to be as good as it can possibly be. You've certainly waited long enough, you deserve the best chapter possible.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2018
And now, like last time, i can't wait for the next chapter. Good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2018
Yay. I think this was the point we reached last time. Can't wait for the rest. Well done.
Toons Girl chapter 11 . 2/3/2018
Whew, glad that they decided to stay together instead of breaking up! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Tiffini19 chapter 11 . 2/2/2018
I love this story when is it continuing
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 11 . 2/1/2018
Just as enjoyable reading this the second time around as the first. I'm glad it is being continued as well, as this is such a fun and engaging story. Lots of relatable moments and times the reader can feel like they "get" What is happening. Well done!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2018
Can Bogo please get struck by lightning in this pic plz! Plz let judy fullfil her dream in the last chapter or the entire police force turn on Bogo for him being a complete dirtbag!
Crouto chapter 11 . 2/1/2018
Looking forward to the new chapters.
Teddi 8347 chapter 11 . 2/1/2018
Um... is this a bad time to mention a couple of mistakes I found? I don't have time right now to list them all, but a few... I don't know what they're called... um, the things that signal the start and end of someone speaking? some are missing or in the wrong place. And some words are misspelled, but I don't have time to point out where. Just, um... before you mark this story as complete, can you look over the chapters slowly and fix all the mistakes that had gotten through you? You don't have to fix them right away, just before you are done, done with this story.

I hope I wasn't coming off as rude; I like this story a lot, love it even. It almost makes me want to write my own version, but I'm not good with original ideas so it'll seem like I'm copying and I don't like that... Oh, sorry, I shouldn't rant or... whatever.

Um, good luck with your other stories. I may not be interested in them, but if this story is an example of your talent, then I'm sure they're great stories.
VickyT36 chapter 11 . 2/1/2018
Very fluffy chapter, can't wait 2 read the next 1.
akanomie1 chapter 11 . 2/1/2018
moooreee please neen waiting toooo long for this update... lol thanks for revisit on the story bud
GhostWolf88 chapter 11 . 2/1/2018
OK, I'm a bit confused, but it LOOKS like Nick and Judy MIGHT hook up?
TimberWolfAlpha chapter 11 . 2/1/2018
okay, now to wait for new content... I kinda found the original post of this and read what you had posted then.
DrummerMax64 chapter 11 . 2/1/2018
And there you go, getting me all misty-eyed again like the first time I read this chapter. XD

Both reveals were incredibly well done, and even though they would normally be something that would tear a relationship asunder, these two mammals are anything but normal. ;) Using their species to reinforce the strength of their connection was a brilliant move on your part, and at the same time, it ties in really well with the movie's themes.

And yep, back to where we were over one year ago! Needless to say, I'm excited to see how you'll finish off this wonderful love story. Keep up the great work, man!
Fox in the hen house chapter 10 . 1/30/2018