Reviews for Z-Harmony (Complete Version)
DrummerMax64 chapter 10 . 1/29/2018
Yep, the fateful moment in the story where our protagonists have reached rock bottom. Now it's time to dig themselves out of it.

Next chapter looks like it will have their most serious conversation yet. Can't wait!
VickyT36 chapter 10 . 1/29/2018
Can't wait 2 c what happens next
Meh1234321 chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
Awesome dude! looking forward to another update
Foxlover91 chapter 9 . 1/26/2018
Wow, talk about a surprising low blow! O_O

Not a good way to spend a sick day for poor Nick, looking forward to see where it goes next!
DrummerMax64 chapter 9 . 1/26/2018
Ouch, yep, that hurt to read just as much as the first time. Judy's a smart bunny, so I'm sure after giving this some thought that she'll have a good guess as to why Nick was so negatively affected by this particular conversation.

A serious chapter no doubt.
PH639 chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
yeah please keep at it
VickyT36 chapter 9 . 1/25/2018
Oh boy, time for more drama
GhostWolf88 chapter 9 . 1/25/2018
Well, that went...poorly. I wonder if Judy will put 2 and 2 together... and come up with 5...
VickyT36 chapter 8 . 1/25/2018
Can't wait 2 read the other chapters
DrummerMax64 chapter 8 . 1/24/2018
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean in regards to the Academy not usually having an animated film in the Best Picture category. There's also the argument that animated films already have their own separate category, but still, it's a shame that most of the time they aren't selected to run in the Best Picture race, even when they can be clearly better than some of the other nominees. Hell, last year I thought Zootopia had every right to be in the Best Picture category, so like you were with Coco, I was genuinely surprised at not seeing it in there. Oh well, at least we can be sure that Coco will win Best Animated Film this year. *cue Boss Baby winning instead* XD

But I digress. Another interesting conversation for these two, and it has me looking forward to when they finally discover each other's species. I'm pumped to find out what their reactions will be.
PH639 chapter 8 . 1/24/2018
please add more chapters soon as possible i really like this story
PH639 chapter 8 . 1/24/2018
their are a few typos in this story
VickyT36 chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
I understand your reasons, I am so looking forward 2 reading this story again.
GhostWolf88 chapter 8 . 1/24/2018
So plenty of drama and a bit of fluff, followed by a bit more drama. Nice...
akanomie1 chapter 8 . 1/24/2018
very nice! going to leave the other copy favd just so i can say that i loved it enough to fav it not once but twice lol...thanks for the good read bud
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »