Reviews for INSTAntané
VioletLites chapter 1 . 8/7/2021
Another year. Another re read. I still adore this fic. I hope you are doing well. Love and hugs!
MaylynBirch12 chapter 5 . 4/22/2021
So...no pressure or anything, because I know what it’s like when people hound you for more, but... I LOVE THIS AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT CONTINUE. this is excellent writing and a really interesting plot! I’ll be watch if you do pick it up again!
PercyJLeoLover21 chapter 2 . 7/21/2020
You know me too well! ;)
Turais chapter 5 . 6/28/2020
Thanks for the good read, hoping you can get back soon and finish this story.
VioletLites chapter 5 . 4/6/2020
Just reread this fic again for about the 50th time. LOL. It’s one of my absolute favorites and I just wanted to say thank you for writing it and I am looking forward to seeing another chapter someday. Have a great day!
mammadin chapter 5 . 1/18/2020
please finish this story! I love it
writeringoodfaith chapter 5 . 10/31/2019
I'm so sad this isn't finished! It's going so great. I'd love to hear Adrien's perspective on their meeting (would it even be something he remembers?) and more Chat Noir and Ladybug interactions hehe
I also totally get you what with life and inspiration and whatnot so I just want to let you know that should ever inspiration strike you again for this fic you'll have an excited reader right here!
writeringoodfaith chapter 4 . 10/31/2019
They were wrong! This is so good! I enjoyed meeting Adrien through his perspective here. It's good pacing!
writeringoodfaith chapter 3 . 10/31/2019
Ahh cosplaying Adrien is so precious.
writeringoodfaith chapter 2 . 10/31/2019
I loved the Buzzfeed article actually - like the text of it. I spend way too much time reading buzzfeed and it felt really realistic LOL
writeringoodfaith chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
Oooh I like the flow between Alya and Marinette and the mysteriousness of it. And I really like the outfits you're describing!
Starlin's Ghost chapter 5 . 10/25/2019
So it’s been over a year since you updated this story- but no worries! I know how busy life can be! Just wanted to say I’m super excited for whenever you can update this story because it’s a very interesting AU and I haven’t seen any others that are remotely like it. Very unique and refreshing, which is why I would love to see it continue! No pressure of course, but eagerly awaiting! 3

Starlin’s Ghost
NancyDrew-BookWorm chapter 5 . 7/1/2019
This is such an awesome AU! I hope you finish it one because I would love to see their reactions when Adrien finds out Ladybug is Marinette!
Jordanw777 chapter 5 . 6/1/2019
Amazing story concept! And the writing is really really well done! I can’t wait until you are able to finish this story!:)
Miraculous Smart Water chapter 5 . 2/7/2019
LOVE THIS! (Hoping for an update but it may not be likely..)