Reviews for Out of the Way
Clamanatha chapter 5 . 3/25
And you call Party of None unpleasant?
Hatoralo chapter 9 . 11/21/2018
I missed you and your great writing.

Ans this chapter... You know know to write emotions!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2018
Lincoln and Lisa's interactions was the scene of this chapter that stood out to me.
Yellowpikmin88 chapter 9 . 11/21/2018
Awesome, a new chapter! And I'm guessing Rita was talking to Bobby at the end. I just hope the family want him that if Lori tries to break up with him because she 'doesn't deserve him' he shouldn't take it seriously.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 9 . 11/21/2018
Ah. Here we are with Lincoln where we usually find him: feeling like garbage because he's the same sort of idiot with his eye on the main chance the others are.
LoneAdvocate chapter 9 . 11/21/2018
Cool, it's back. I got your reference to "Soil and Trouble". I wonder who was Rita talking to on the phone.
classicfilmfan chapter 9 . 11/20/2018
That is a good chapter. I like that Lisa is now getting the spotlight.
Hatoralo chapter 8 . 6/15/2018
This chapter was sad, beautiful, depressing heartwarming, crushing and hopeful.

I Ttp my hat become ye Weavillain.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2018
So Lori is out of the hospital now and her siblings are aware of her depression. Like Lynn Sr. said, it's going to take awhile to overcome.
classicfilmfan chapter 8 . 6/15/2018
That was definitely worth the 2 month long wait.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 8 . 6/15/2018
Ah. Linc's back in town. Good to know.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2018
Although Ronnie Anne doesn't know about Lori's depression it is nice that she is looking out for her brother and she proves she isn't heartless as she is concerned about Lori in the hospital. Lincoln and Lori's confrontation was rather tense.
classicfilmfan chapter 7 . 4/13/2018
Wow. I didn't think that Lincoln would feel sorry for not helping Lori.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 7 . 4/13/2018
Foolish boy. Of course, they have. That's where the 'tragedy' part comes in.
InquisitorJeeves chapter 7 . 4/12/2018
Reading this story is like being held down and punched in the gut repeatedly. It's also like that one Doc Rivers gif where he just stares blankly into space. You are doing an excellent job.

I completely forgot about her breaking up with Bobby. Shows how much information I retain. I think Ronnie Anne chewing her out is the last thing Lori needs. Although bringing in Bobby to talk to her could help...or it could make things worse. Honestly everything is a roll of the dice now.

I guess it was too much to hope that Lincoln could get through to her in one conversation. Even worse, Lori seems to be going even further down the rabbit hole.

...The parents might want to reconsider waiting for her to get out of the hospital.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »