Reviews for I Love You, Asuka
Gemini011 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Came here from "So Now I Love You," which I thought was really quite good. (Now I think of it, maybe I should go back and write a review on that one? Hmmm...) It's amazing the difference four years can make in the quality of a writer's work. :/

Honestly I can't say I'm enjoying this one any where near as much as that one, but I'll stick with it a while longer and see if things improve.
CommieGuy chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
Great story. That ending stole my breath, I swear.

Well, I like to think neither of them died, and the "a few minutes too late" was because he was drugged and fell asleep/into coma again. That's the best possibility, I guess...

and later they both wake up, marry, have 2 kids and thosa WAFFy things. or not.
The Bad Guy chapter 19 . 7/26/2010
What the fuck? No, no! Did she die at the end or what?
The Bad Guy chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
Now that's much better, the ending was great. Beautiful writing.

But damnit get rid of that voice! It's like you placed it there just to annoy me! Damnit, it's working lol
The Bad Guy chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
I know this was meant to portray a lot of emotion, but frankly i felt that there were too many words used to say too small a thing. Also, Shinji's wallowing in self-pity lasted way too long. I understand what you were getting across, but a simple mistake you made was over detailing it. So far in the story, i really really enjoy reading it because you have both characters in character, and some of the comic relief parts do get me to laugh, but the inner-voice thing i think got a little annoying, mostly because his inner-voice is speaking from outside perspective (We care) and telling him things he doesnt know which just creates a whole paradox. However i enjoy the actual writing itself, i like your style, just change those little bits next time you write and i think youll be great
bannonluke chapter 17 . 1/9/2007
I sort of twigged on about the dreams being reality a few chapters ago; but it's still been well done; and I look forward to the conclusion.
bannonluke chapter 13 . 1/8/2007
A very sweet chapter. I didn't think it was too WAFFY; it was done pretty subtely. Also liked the inner monologue Shinji's been having.
bannonluke chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
Nice characterisation of Touji and Hikari (two of my favourite characters.), and very well written.
bannonluke chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
A bit short; but still enjoyable; and Misato and Pen Pen's toast was sweet, and I thnk summed up how I feel at the moment.
bannonluke chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Pretty good story so far. I like the occasional comments/thoughts from Pen Pen, as they help lighten the mood a bit.
Shmern chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
...Wow. That's all I can say. This is the BEST Asuka/Shinji romance I have ever read.

After reading the end, that was the second time, in my ENTIRE life, I have EVER shed a tear from reading something.

Thank you...

This truly was a beautfiful piece of writing.
ERROR809 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
OMG! that's the ending! aww, ur so crueel! i spend 3 hours straight reading this til 2 o'clock in the morning! IT's an excellent story, but comeon, just give a happy ending plz! Please write a sequal, even if it's like 1 paragraph.
Phoenix chapter 19 . 11/19/2005
What? That's end? You really cruel person! I can't take this...I need a sequel or i'll die... I know, that's...err...foolish(?), but i need a nice happy end...Write a sequel, please...I begs you!
IncandescentOne chapter 19 . 9/13/2005
wow, that is SUCH a good story O_O
Johney chapter 12 . 6/26/2005
this story is awesome but i have to cut in in 1 detail

you would never and i mean never say "mahlzeit" in a restaurant it's something said when you eat with famaly or friends :D

Schwartzwälderkirschtorte:

cake with choclat cream and cherries