Reviews for Know-It-All
Aaah adorable
Eva chapter 1 . 3/4
Aw, I honestly never thought of them as best friends
zedille chapter 1 . 1/23
I love this slice of life and friendship between Ginny and Hermione! And the prompts were all worked in very smoothly. Props to you!
WinglessHawk chapter 1 . 1/19
This is very heartwarming! Love theeasy friendship between Ginny and Hermione
Cat chapter 1 . 1/17
The famous Hermione and Ginny conversation we heard about in book 6!

I always thought it happened in book 4, though book 5 is the most likely. I love how Hermione and Ginny are such fast friends and the constant use of "know-it-all" (in my mind, all the Weasleys have called her that at least a million times). :)

One thing I'm not sure about...would Hermione know that Ginny put her elbow in the butter dish? That happened in book 2, when Hermione wasn't at the Burrow and I don't think Harry told anyone...

Looking forward to more updates!
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/19
Cute.
cute
Layla chapter 1 . 1/15
Love it! Looking forward to your next fanfic piece and following chapters of good deeds! You're my favorite author!
banzi chapter 1 . 1/16
Enjoyed your story.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 1/16
This hits the spot. This is canon Ginny at this point in the story. And, oh, the sweet agony of a crush. I'd forgotten what that felt like. Thank you for this.
InsufferableKnowItAll394 chapter 1 . 1/16
Absolutely wonderful
sanityisaminordetail chapter 1 . 1/15
Aw I love the friendship between them. Playful, teasing, hey-I'm-just-saying kind of friendship.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 1/15
Aaaand ... enter Michael Corner ;) The only thing better than fluff is canon fluff! I love the kind-of-snarky, don't-take-it-personally dynamic between them.