Reviews for A More Realistic Hope
Guest chapter 20 . 11/4/2019
Good luck
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
Well Junkos screwed the Towa group resources gained through Monaco is kind of how she was able to make the whole world go through despair in the first place good job Naegi without even trying to you have ruined Ultimate Despairs plans.
jazzrapper chapter 20 . 11/2/2019
I like what you have written and if you feel that you need to take a break from the story then that is quite fine.
Mr. Haziq chapter 20 . 10/30/2019
I'd hate to think you're forcing yourself...
Bailey chapter 19 . 10/29/2019
Hey there, I don’t have a lot to say other than I’m loving this so far, there are just 2 things I’d like to mention. The middle of chapter ANs are nice, but the things mentioned, nobody would have noticed anything was wrong if you didn’t mention and the information provided could have been figured out anyway. I’d just suggest in the future having more confidence In the reader, as the middle AN sort of takes us out of the story. Speaking of the story, I’m gonna be honest but the focus on school is kinda taking away from the fic. I don’t know if it’s the same for everyone reading but at least for me, I heard the cool twist on the plots, and wanted to see how that affects how characters interact with each other. When makoto was helping toko between classes is where I had fun reading. When everyone presented I honestly just skipped. I’m hoping we get some pure character interaction in the coming chapters since we’re taking a short break from the school arc. All complaints aside I love your fic, especially the beginning.
doomqwer chapter 20 . 10/29/2019
its good to know you still like this story
foxchick1 chapter 20 . 10/29/2019
I think it would be a good idea to take a break form the story for a while.
E-kingmoney18 chapter 19 . 9/1/2019
I got to say DualStardust, personally i really enjoy this danganronpa fic you created so far. The way you wrote/flush out character"s personalities was well written to me. I like how your potraying makato naegi origins/story, though for me I"m for him and his red head bae. Overall great fanfiction and truly immersive story
PheonixQueen15 chapter 19 . 8/7/2019
This chapter is so awesome!

I would think that by the arc makes more sense in the long run!
The Overlord of Ice chapter 19 . 8/7/2019
Another good chapter was cool seeing all the projects and groups. And I say unique names, I want to see what you come up with and with new chapters we can try to guess what will happen.
doomqwer chapter 19 . 8/7/2019
hmm this was pretty good i am glad we have wrapped up the lab arc and are moving onto something new so i look forward to where this goes and what happens
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 19 . 8/7/2019
Kiritaka?, Tigami?, Ikusaba Mukuro Ultimate Detective? and depends on the majority
jazzrapper chapter 19 . 8/7/2019
by the arc seems better considering how much of a long term project this will be.
1995hzq chapter 19 . 8/6/2019
Sorry can't think of one. Good presentation from all four groups, next chapter features home. Can't wait.
Mr. Haziq chapter 18 . 7/16/2019
Oh man. This project reminds me of college work...
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »