Reviews for A More Realistic Hope
The Overlord of Ice chapter 18 . 7/15/2019
Ey glad to see that you are back, quite a sight for sore eyes. And I get why you don't like to write so much dialogue but with the huge cast that you have (and more to come) it's something that can't be helped, but I think you did pretty great. And regarding why you write about a social butterfly when you aren't one well... That's what writers do right? Writing about persons different to themselves and imagining their interactions and reactions. You just decided to go to your opposite but hey stepping out of your confort zone isn't bad, anyway enough rambling, to the chapter!

I like the interactions showed in this chapter, how Leon still loves besiball and he isn't a bad guy like some people in the Fandom like to say, he is just a teenager boy.
Our local buff boy being supportive man he is caring about Akane (they are so cute together Holly hell) I'm excited to see which students will go to that meet up, and also the sleepover with the girls, we really have a lot going on for the future.

I also really like how you portray Ryoko and Makoto having problems connecting to their families but they still try, and boy I wonder what she wanted to tell Makoto... I swear that you are gonna troll us really hard with it...

The project part is also really well done, with Makoto and Toko leading, Asahina helping when she can and Hiro... Being him... BTW I caught a mistake when they are about to leave the class:

As Toko and I left, I briefly explained to Kirumi where we would be heading, just to ensure she knew where we were.

"Thank you, Naegi-san, I shall see you two tomorrow at the latest," The Ultimate Pharmacist stated.

For a second I thought that Kirumi Tojo was just under a desk waiting for Makoto's orders.

The growing relationship between Makoto and Toko is also a treat, really nice her view of reality VS fiction knowing how her life is, at least she will get more friends in the future.

Also, that line about being jealous of how fast she can write... For some reason I think that a little of the author leaked into that sentence hehe anyway great work and have a nice week.
1995hzq chapter 18 . 7/15/2019
Quite good, planning sleepover with Chihiro and Sayaka, baseball and music with Leon, meeting up with Nidai, planning with Aoi, Hiro and Touko and getting permission. Ordinary day.
doomqwer chapter 18 . 7/15/2019
oh good to see another chapter glad to see you back at i quite enjoyed this chapter i just love the sass you have chihiro give makoto as it is hilarious to see the normally withdrawn chihiro being more confident.
Also really loving the way you are growing the dynamic between the characters the toko makoto and makoto ryoko interactions are quite fun to read and i hope you keep up the good work
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 2 . 6/22/2019
Hello Shuichu and Chisa.
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 11 . 5/12/2019
Hello Natsumi.
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 8 . 5/12/2019
Hello Hajime. Also kinda forgot to say Hi Kirumi, Nekomaru and Chihiro.
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 7 . 5/12/2019
Hello Teruteru, Akane, Sonia, Fuyuhiko, Peko, Ibuki, Mikan, Chiaki, Gundham, Jum-P, Cham-P, Maga-Z, San-D, Mahiru, Hiyoko, Kazuichu, Imposter and Nagito
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 6 . 5/12/2019
Hello Taka, Leon, Hina, Hiro, Kyoko, Mondo, Mukuro, Byakuya, Sakura, Sayaka, Hifumi, Celeste/Taeko, Toko, Jin and Seiko Nice see y'all. Also forgot to say so for Makoto, Monaca, Komaru and Mr. and Mrs. Naegi
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 5 . 5/12/2019
So Komaru likes DDLC also we met Ryoko/Junko
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 3 . 5/12/2019
Ooooh I can see Leon Kuwata
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 2 . 5/12/2019
Non-Despair and Naegiri
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
So The Maid Kirumi Tojo, The Manager Nekomaru Nidai and The Programmer Chihiro Fujisaki
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »