Reviews for A More Realistic Hope
True Phenex chapter 17 . 4/27/2019
Meant for my last review to be put on the latest chapter... Awkward
True Phenex chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
I've enjoyed this story so far. It's just as it says on the box, more realistic and believable. I look to real life and if a story like this did hsppen, I can easily see this happening the way that it does. Other than a few spelling errors here and there this story is truly awesome. This is one of, if not the best Danganronpa fics I've ever read. The characters feel nice and full-bodied, having been fleshed out very nicely while the pacing is nice and even for what it is. I honestly would not seeing an animation of this fic if anyone could make one. Keep up the good work friend. Until next chapter, I shall wait patiently.
PheonixQueen15 chapter 17 . 4/19/2019
This story is awesome! I can’t wait to read the next chapter! I love the way you portrayed the characters, especially Makoto!
Mr. Haziq chapter 17 . 3/22/2019
Toko has been reeled in!
Linkonpark100 chapter 17 . 3/22/2019
With your writing style, I don’t really timeskips since every interaction feels like a treasured memory.
doomqwer chapter 17 . 3/22/2019
ooo i have been waiting with baited breath for this new chapter i really enjoy this story and it was fun one to read the conflict between naegi and togami as he is kind of douche that really need to learn humility
1995hzq chapter 17 . 3/22/2019
Nice candy making story, good to hear from you after awhile.
jazzrapper chapter 16 . 1/23/2019
this story is great! i both love and hate your for ryoko's message because i am sure junko is ryoko but i am trying to figure out how she sent the message. also i wish you luck for your semester!
Mr. Haziq chapter 16 . 1/23/2019
If Junko is Ryoko, the how'd she messaged him in the middle of the gaming session? Hm...
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23/2019
Continua me encantan tus ideas para fic
W. Athor023 chapter 16 . 1/23/2019
The chapter was nice. You writing is getting better and I can't wait for more.
doomqwer chapter 16 . 1/22/2019
Ah this was nice thing to read before bed I do so enjoy this book and while you may not pump out 10k chapter like some authors I know your story is intriguing and keeps me interested and invested in finding things out like the ryoko mystery identity and what crazy thing you will do next so don’t be to hard on yourself you are doing a damn good job
surya25addanki chapter 4 . 1/18/2019
Awesome
somerandomboi chapter 15 . 1/18/2019
This story is really amazing! It's so well written, and it keeps my attention! Everyday, I check in just to see if you posted a new chapter, which is something I don't do for Fanfiction that much.
I would say more...But, I don't want to put more than I put, cause I feel like I already said a pretty good amount.
Natsukumo1000 chapter 15 . 1/7/2019
It was funny how something depressing save you XD. Anyway,Happy New Year to you too!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »