Reviews for Harry Potter ArcStrider
EliteShadow chapter 11 . 6/16
i love this story so far please please keep on writing more i would love to read more of this please

thank you for all the hard work so far in this story and keep up the great work and keep on going
AzrelRazgriz chapter 11 . 5/6
Thank you for the new chapter, i'm eager for the next one. On a side note, i understand from the title of the story that Harry use mostly Arc Light but can he use the remaining two types, Solar Light and Void Light? Lore-wise and game-wise he shouldn't have any problem using all three types of Light even if he favors one type over the others. And what about the Stasis/Ice element that had been introduced recentely? Its my personal opinion that limiting Harry's Powers is a mistake, what is yours?
Ghostcraft9 chapter 11 . 5/5
The death song now isn’t that interesting. I think the shattered one would be interested and isn’t he in the dreaming city by this point?
zince chapter 11 . 5/5
A fallen in a sombrero. That is both amazing to think about and has me dieing from laughing at the thought of a fallen hatchling (they hatch from eggs apparently) in a tiny sombrero.
The Real Hell Fire chapter 10 . 3/29
Albus the Kinslayer, damn that’s a rough title by Riven lol
wstiglet chapter 10 . 12/30/2020
YOOOOOO this shit is AMAZING. I love how badass you made harry. I love all of the backstory. I've learned more from this story about destiny than I did on D2. I'm a year 1 destiny player and this shit is possibly the best Destiny crossover fic I've ever read. I can't wait for more. Having the queen as his love interest would be the icing on the cake. have her meet luna love good and call it a day. If you could bring out the Razelighter from Destiny 1 that would be amazing. just a little for show because it's my favorite. sword.
Talusan chapter 10 . 12/23/2020
happy Dawning and thanks for the great chapter. i love how you are taking and including Destiny lore in the story. keep up the great work!
epic insanity666 chapter 10 . 12/23/2020
why riven of all people, that Dragon was the cause of a hundred migraines for me
YoRHa Unit 42s chapter 10 . 12/23/2020
Riven, Riven, Riven... What are you up to now...
Ghostcraft9 chapter 10 . 12/23/2020
Oh no riven
Ghostcraft9 chapter 10 . 12/23/2020
Oh my god hahahahaha how do you keep making me wake everyone up from laughing every chapter
NovaChaos 123 chapter 10 . 12/23/2020
Nice Chapter, honestly really happy to see good fanfics in the destiny community especially when you incorperate beyond light and such into it. Thanks again and keep up the good work!
hellz swordsman chapter 9 . 11/27/2020
More please
enji-benjy chapter 9 . 11/19/2020
Another good chapter, I'm pleased to see this is still active.

Harry is still going with 1, or both, of the Patil twins I see. I did wonder who would eventually get around to asking him.

I'm surprised Dumbledore gave the gun to Sirius, I would have thought he and Olivander would have wanted to be present for the testing.

I look forward to the next installment, hopefully less than 11 1/2 months from now :p
musizlover2008 chapter 9 . 11/14/2020
I do hope you plan to make Harry tell more stories about his life as a Guardian. I did enjoy how he explained how he got Whisper Of The Worm, One Thousand Voices, Thorn and Lumina. You should also have him tell the stories of Touch of Malice, Leviathan's Breath, Wish-Ender and Witherhoard.