Reviews for Hero of the Day
Greatly enjoyed it, brilliant!
Afrancum1 chapter 1 . 9/6
loved it
Addfam2008 chapter 1 . 6/25
This is amazing! I cannot believe I just stumbled across it. LOVE the end where D says his life will be defined by before he kissed her or after he kissed her! Beautiful story!
sodamnrad chapter 1 . 6/19
This was beautifully written 3
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 2/20
Good story. Thank you.
gypsykl79 chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
Wow! I'm grooving of this!
applelam145 chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
Loved this
EStrunk chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
Absolutely lovely! I am just sitting down to write and wanted to read something well written to get me in the mood. That was perfect. Unusual. Draco was in character, withdrawn, afraid of doing the wrong thing, but still the hero. For watching her, for seeing her, for caring, for saving her. Their conversation at the end was fantastic. I love how her honesty threw him off, but he admitted it and there were fireworks.
Thespianpoet chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
Wowwowowowowowoowwowow. I've figured it out. I'm in love with your style of writing. You, author , have brilliant craftsmanship of the written word. I feel nearly courted by this fanfic. Damn. I would recommend trademarking the bit about the Duo. That was hilarious. True. I respect that the characters grudgingly and genuinely saw Draco, the effect, and respected him. Many fics don't give them that intelligence. You did, and it enriched the whole thing. I'm rambling. Anyway. Loved it. I need a whole series of snapshots like this spanning After He Kissed Her
ElizColl chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Aww! I’d say you totally met your Duet partner’s prompt and requests. Really nice.
Happy chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
Awesome, awesome story!
kissyourself chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
This is such a beautiful story. I love all the little moments and how you wrote it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
Oh I love this! The little moments, that truly is undeniably them falling in love. He notices the smallest things, like how she makes her tea or how her hand wavers and I love how you expressed these moments. Brilliant job!
rainingWolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2019
This is so good! I loved every second of this and it pulls my heartstrings as I continue to read. They are each so aware of their own feelings but still trying to present a strong front- even if it means hiding your broken parts away. I can tell your writing style has changed a bit and I think this is a wonderful and beautifully written story. Thank you for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2019
Beautifully written. Thank you for such a lovely, gentle & believable story about Draco & Hermione