Reviews for everything fades eventually, darling
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 2/11
So, I'm a sucker for family fics. Especially siblings being friends sort of family fics. So that made this enjoyable from the start.

The start hurt my heart a little bit. I ship Parvati and Lavender so hard, so seeing you break them up. Ouch. It was particularly painful that Lavender insisted it was just a fling, like it didn't mean anything. Seeing Lavender being so cold was different, and just... damn.

I'm a bit torn by the exchange between Padma and Parvati. There seemed to be a lot of character bashing, which is one of my biggest pet peeves in writing, but, at the same time, I know things can be a bit heated when venting to a sibling. So I'm really hoping it was the latter, and that you aren't pro-bashing.

That being said, I do love how gentle Padma was with Parvati. It's clear that she wanted her twin to be happy, and the comfort was definitely there.

Lovely writing yet again. Well done.
antarcticas chapter 1 . 1/27
lavender brown is a fucking idiot, and she made parvati mad and now i'm pissed. but padma's there so it's alright.

beautiful sister dynamics ahhh. i usually like it when they betray each other, but, well, this is the lighter version of that :)