Reviews for A Bat Amongst the Bookstacks
Love it
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 1 . 4/3
Cute!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 1 . 2/6
I wasn't sure I was gonna like this story. But it was amazing and made me smile.
klo chapter 1 . 2/3
Gosh - I'm so glad I waited to read A Bat Amongst the Bookstacks until I could do so at one sitting. I couldn't put it down! What a wonderful story with lots and lots of twists and turns. Things I never would have expected but worked perfectly. I admit to feeling somewhat sympathetic towards Remus since that almost-attack on Severus truly wasn't his fault but I was thrilled that Sirius and Peter were taken away by the Aurors. Too bad they escaped...

My only complaint is how clueless Lily seems to be about Severus, Hermione, and bats though I made a definite giggle that young Harry gets it without question. It would be great if he someday flew his broom alongside the Snape's children - and Lily still didn't understand.

As always, thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination with all of us. It's such a treat-
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 1 . 1/29
I really enjoyed this!
Jeraly chapter 1 . 1/28
Wonderful, interesting and different! Loved reading it!
Bentears chapter 1 . 1/28
Great story. I love how the dark dork met his end
H Bregalad chapter 1 . 1/27
I'm impressed by how small you managed to write this one. (Hair spiders notwithstanding) Good job!
drkvctry chapter 1 . 1/26
I don't know what I like best, giant bats or spiders! Really lovely story!
hisnhers chapter 1 . 1/23
I love your fics and get quite excited every time I see a new one! Wonderful as always. his
RowanRhys chapter 1 . 1/22
I truly love your HG/SS creature stories, and this one was exceptionally good. I smiled, I fought back tears, I laughed, and I sighed happily at the satisfying ending.

And I thought that the final solution to the problem of Voldemort was inspired. I don't recall reading anything quite like it in all my years of fabric reading. It's terrific the something new can still come to life in HP fan fiction so long after its advent.

Well done!
mom2divas chapter 1 . 1/21
Another fantastic story! Loved it from the start!
Starlet113 chapter 1 . 1/21
I love your Severus/Hermione bat stories! My favorite is still Meeting in the Clouds, but this was really good too. I just love it when Severus gets a happy ending.
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 1/21
This was such a lovely read, as always! Thank you so much for posting - it made my commute today a lot better :)
Lucyole chapter 1 . 1/21
Really interesting and great twist in the story really good work.