Reviews for Glad You Came
Rori Potter chapter 52 . 10/23/2019
Amazing story!
Dr.EvilsMinion chapter 51 . 4/7/2019
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you so much for sharing! Time to start the sequel!
Dr.EvilsMinion chapter 26 . 4/2/2019
Finally! Yeah, Kurt! I'm so glad that when realization dawned, he acted quickly. Love this guy!
Dr.EvilsMinion chapter 22 . 4/2/2019
youre building such a beautiful relationship for them! hearts!
underling909 chapter 50 . 10/21/2018
Little bit creepy that the boy who (as it turns out in your sequel) has been horribly raped and abused GETS OFF on being controlled in the bedroom. I would have thought that should have been quite repellent to him.
brighteyes421 chapter 52 . 8/16/2018
What a great preview. I am going to go and look for the rest of the story. I am now hungry for some ribs. Thanks a lot! LOL I will have to find a place near me that makes good ribs. Paul and Mark are too cute together.
Sunni chapter 51 . 8/5/2018
Blaine being a prick right up until the bitter end I see..
I love this story. You did a great job showing how difficult it can be to recognise when you're in an unhealthy relationship, and how hard the decision to leave can be. I'm glad Kurt found friends and a boyfriend that support him, and I'm glad that Sebastian found the love and belonging that he deserves.
laura.mahaffey chapter 51 . 7/24/2018
Is it August yet? I LOVE everything about this fic! I would love to see the guys marriage with 2 twin boys. They each donated to a sarrogate and she has twins.. I think that story will make me laugh and smile so hard! Love you guys!
Faith E-Beth chapter 51 . 7/17/2018
This was stunning. Kurt deserves how Sebastian treats him and cares for him. I hate how the tv show just brushed everything wrong with how Blaine treated Kurt aside just for the Klaine shippers to get their happy ending. I’d love a story on how Seb met Marc and Paul. That’d be awesome!
Guest chapter 51 . 7/4/2018
Aaaaahh this was awesome! Thank you so much for all this ride, and the song references, and the feels, and for this sweet gentle Sebastian that I want to cuddle with so much! Thank you for sharing this. And I'm SO excited that you guys decided to expand this verse, and I. can't. wait! to read your Elliott and find out what he'll be like. Count me in for that one too!
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 51 . 7/5/2018
Every time I finish one of your stories I think to myself "This is my favorite. Nothing will ever be better than this was." Well LOL to me this is my favorite! Everything about it is perfection Kurt and Sebastian almost seem like original characters at least to me. All of your OC's are amazing and they are the friends Kurt should have always had! This last chapter made me really happy I adored Crole slapping Bland he soo deserved it. As sad as I am to see this end please know I am counting the days till the sequel starts! So happy you are continuing this amazing story!

WELL DONE!

(On another note I just wanted to mention I have three stories on here. They are all in the Queer As Folk [US] fandom. If you want to take a look?)
Guest chapter 51 . 7/2/2018
Thank you so much for an amazing story, I have looked forward to reading this story everyday, it has been a pleasure to read and I love ve the way that you portrayed the characters, mainly how you enhanced them. I cannot wait for the sequal. Please continue writing you are fabulous.
Alyssa chapter 51 . 7/2/2018
I was literally screaming while reading the end of this story. This was such an amazing, beautiful ride. I am so glad you guys are going to be continuing it! I can't wait to read the next story!
yngoldfogee chapter 51 . 7/2/2018
I enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Shire Fey chapter 51 . 7/4/2018
This was great. Will the sequel be added to this or a new story all together? Just wondering.
Thanks for the read know it was good enough to stay up until 6 am to finish reading.

Sleep? Ha! Sleep is for those weak non-readers!
~Shire