Reviews for Reborn: Into the Wild Westeros
lykoswhitewolf chapter 20 . 12/4
Well, I find it funny, as a french, to hear Gabi say "Ma Chérie" to Arian.

It should be "Mon Chéri. Ma chérie" is a feminine for "My dear".
"Mon chéri" is a masculine for "My dear".

Thank you for the good laugh while imagining the scene of their encounter. ;D
Draconc89 chapter 5 . 11/24
wouldn't it be grains not cereal?
Daemoniorum chapter 27 . 11/23
Really enjoyed the story. A shame it isn't continued however.
Daemoniorum chapter 3 . 11/23
Honestly with the situation that is often used of Ashara having a stillborn child and Arthur dying I can see a suicide. But with a living 4 year old around I feel it rather out of character. Still possible and does explain how he ends up in the North.
Emyat chapter 23 . 11/19
oh how he says he will not abandon this fic but just three chapters later it's already abandoned sad
alefrosier chapter 3 . 11/5
What a ridiculous chapter Ashara's death was extremely forced her knowing the risks of leaving her son alone in Starfell or even in the North she wouldn't have killed herself, Harry raised in Dorne would be much more useful than one raised by a Mongoloid like Ned Stark, a disloyal and stupid guy, he would rather send his nephew to a penal colony than give him a happy life, he had many options I can't swallow this crap that was for Jon's protection.
Jon 'Fatjon' Umber chapter 27 . 11/4
it's been three years since the last update and I am still rereading it. this fix is not perfect there's a lot of inconsistency but it is still an awesome fic. hope the author is doing okay
pschlegs62 chapter 27 . 10/22
A truly interesting read although it's been a while since you've updated one can always hope.
Phe Reh1 chapter 12 . 10/14
it's like he forgot he could just mindfuck the king to kill them
This is a great story i wish you would return to it
chaoswizard chapter 27 . 10/11
Keep it coming please it is good
Leorus chapter 27 . 9/28
waiting for the next chapter
Dontae422 chapter 1 . 9/26
I read this on a different site but idk if it’s your work or not cuz it a lot farther along
DarthEmrys chapter 27 . 9/16
Ah well...another abandoned story.
00esoteric00 chapter 27 . 9/15
I hope you continue this
3,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »