Reviews for Reborn: Into the Wild Westeros
Tempt Me More chapter 27 . 11/5/2020
hate that this hasn't been updated - it was starting to get to the really good stuff! please think about coming back and finishing this... please?
Hexe-Kira chapter 27 . 11/1/2020
Please continue
I love this Story so much
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2020
read your profile...best of luck and who needs updates but if your doing well maybe you could put in profile
kalipendragon chapter 27 . 10/28/2020
Great fic! I'm loving Harry's characterization here and then the fact that Gabrielle is here too?! Like what? lol love it.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/26/2020
and we never saw them again
Ariadne Venegas chapter 27 . 10/22/2020
So Daenerys was kidnapped? What will happen ro her now?

When Harry will go fetch Arianna his boy will be to big to call him father if he doesn’t go soon
Ariadne Venegas chapter 22 . 10/21/2020
The steam is too advanced but the press for print not. The rigid one, you carve a page and ink it and could made a lot of the same page. It is not as perfect like the modular print but is doable with the resources of the world.

Idk if they have spinning wheel, but that is doable too.

A lot of little mechanical things that are manually make work. The windmills or watermills for the grain. The same concept could be used to power other kind of rudimentary machines nothing to complex but doable.

A musical box, it would really big and not much of a box in the beginning but is doable, if they can achieve that, they can do a clock. Maybe at the end of the story, that is more doable that the steam engine I think
Ariadne Venegas chapter 12 . 10/20/2020
In medieval times if you could use a sword or an arch or a lance well enough you go to war. Men married at 14 women when had their mens. They had very short lives. A man in their late forties was gran grandfather if he was alive and generally considered very old and surely very ill after 50.

Women die at childbirth a lot so that’s why they get on it very young. If you were noble sure thing a lady married at 12 or thirteen.

One can’t put the same thinking of our society in how the past functioned.

The problem is that in the now there are still part in the world even US or Britain where girls of 12 to 16 are married of by their parents to older men and that is not acceptable! Girls who are kidnaped from their home to marriage or used for having kids like in China now, or being sell by their parents like in Africa. And this is happening now. That is not acceptable.

We can not judge history because the conditions of the world, medicine, life expectancy were others so our modern view is irrelevant to them.

But I think maybe even in that kind of age Harry would be like 14 more than 12 for doing what he is doing now, because if not they had put him a regent someone would have try to take advantage of the vacancy Ned left (very bad move in his part) so it is more believable if he was 14. Because he was only two or less years away of been an adult. Not because he couldn’t go to war, but because he was the Lord to be, he is not lord until he is 16 or the king install him as such before that time.
perpetualblyss chapter 27 . 10/16/2020
I just reread this entire story. It is fire! I hope you will retrun to it someday. Kudos!
Coolfire30 chapter 27 . 10/13/2020
If I could Favourite this story more than once, I would have. You definitely deserve all the recognition.
Coolfire30 chapter 26 . 10/13/2020
This has got to be the most well-structured, well-researched, and well-written crossover between Harry Potter and Game of Thrones!

But Oh! Will the Red Viper find out who the master of the 'Many faced God"? AHHHHH~!

I wish I could have left more reviews! But the pull of the next chapter always won out! God's! This is such a worthwhile story!

I never would have thought that I would find such a tale as this in this Damned hole of a site!
agnar chapter 27 . 10/4/2020
This is still an excellent fic, too bad real life has kept you from working on it. Hopefully time and events will allow you to finish it some day.
LordRhyolith chapter 17 . 10/2/2020
This chapter let me think a bit, and I came up with the idea that Harry could buy the fruids/grains from the Reach/Tyrells and produce granola bars and dried fruit snacks, stuff like that. Both have potential on the battlefield and so on since they last long without rotting, and dried fruits can be used by sailors to fight scurvy/lack of VitaminC.

Buy cheap, process the material, and sell the product at a higher price. Simple, but effective if he can make the granola bars into some kind of energy bar with the help of Pepper Up potions.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
R.I.P
WritesThings chapter 27 . 9/28/2020
Harry has a magic wand, he can use Piertotum locomotor, a spell used to animate objects :
status, gargoyle and the Titan of Braavos