Reviews for Reborn: Into the Wild Westeros
Ariadne Venegas chapter 12 . 10/20/2020
In medieval times if you could use a sword or an arch or a lance well enough you go to war. Men married at 14 women when had their mens. They had very short lives. A man in their late forties was gran grandfather if he was alive and generally considered very old and surely very ill after 50.

Women die at childbirth a lot so that’s why they get on it very young. If you were noble sure thing a lady married at 12 or thirteen.

One can’t put the same thinking of our society in how the past functioned.

The problem is that in the now there are still part in the world even US or Britain where girls of 12 to 16 are married of by their parents to older men and that is not acceptable! Girls who are kidnaped from their home to marriage or used for having kids like in China now, or being sell by their parents like in Africa. And this is happening now. That is not acceptable.

We can not judge history because the conditions of the world, medicine, life expectancy were others so our modern view is irrelevant to them.

But I think maybe even in that kind of age Harry would be like 14 more than 12 for doing what he is doing now, because if not they had put him a regent someone would have try to take advantage of the vacancy Ned left (very bad move in his part) so it is more believable if he was 14. Because he was only two or less years away of been an adult. Not because he couldn’t go to war, but because he was the Lord to be, he is not lord until he is 16 or the king install him as such before that time.
perpetualblyss chapter 27 . 10/16/2020
I just reread this entire story. It is fire! I hope you will retrun to it someday. Kudos!
Coolfire30 chapter 27 . 10/13/2020
If I could Favourite this story more than once, I would have. You definitely deserve all the recognition.
Coolfire30 chapter 26 . 10/13/2020
This has got to be the most well-structured, well-researched, and well-written crossover between Harry Potter and Game of Thrones!

But Oh! Will the Red Viper find out who the master of the 'Many faced God"? AHHHHH~!

I wish I could have left more reviews! But the pull of the next chapter always won out! God's! This is such a worthwhile story!

I never would have thought that I would find such a tale as this in this Damned hole of a site!
agnar chapter 27 . 10/4/2020
This is still an excellent fic, too bad real life has kept you from working on it. Hopefully time and events will allow you to finish it some day.
LordRhyolith chapter 17 . 10/2/2020
This chapter let me think a bit, and I came up with the idea that Harry could buy the fruids/grains from the Reach/Tyrells and produce granola bars and dried fruit snacks, stuff like that. Both have potential on the battlefield and so on since they last long without rotting, and dried fruits can be used by sailors to fight scurvy/lack of VitaminC.

Buy cheap, process the material, and sell the product at a higher price. Simple, but effective if he can make the granola bars into some kind of energy bar with the help of Pepper Up potions.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
R.I.P
WritesThings chapter 27 . 9/28/2020
Harry has a magic wand, he can use Piertotum locomotor, a spell used to animate objects :
status, gargoyle and the Titan of Braavos
LordRhyolith chapter 27 . 9/28/2020
Probably the best Harry Potter/GoT crossover I have ever read.

I love how you actually use Harry's magic to his advantage without outright exploiting its potential to make it ridiculously broken.

Also, I like that your protagonist is hiding his abilities. Most HP/GoT stories I have read so far make Harry announce his magic to the entire world, showing everyone that he can read minds, conjure materials, and teleport around - not to mention offensive abiites... well, or he barely uses it at all and stays a knight that swings around his sword.

The 'kingdom-building' of the Northern Realems is also actually quite interesting to follow. That is probably my favourite of the story.
However, I also like Harry's personal progess and how he developed into an inflencial figure by becoming a good leader that brought properity to his people. Just using OP magic would have been boring.

Anyways, it is a really good story and I hope that you, Grandmaester Author, may continue it soon :)
LordRhyolith chapter 8 . 9/27/2020
Hmm... not sure how I feel about another mc using katanas against longswords etc.
Its a nice weapon for slashing, but it easily looses against a double-edged sword. It is also smaller, and will break easy if you try to block a strike from a sword.
Quite unpractical in mass-warfare. Good for duels, but they hardly count.
LordRhyolith chapter 3 . 9/27/2020
Honestly, Ashara is... a shitty mother. Why would she jump to death and leave her son behind?!
WTF
Yeah, she lost her husband a freinds, but her SON is still here!
But no, she picks death... Ugh-Ooooof!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2020
CLD U PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE START WRITING THIS STORY! ! IT'S STILL MY FAVOURITE PLS CONTINUE PLS, ITS FANTASTIC AND WE WERE JUST GETTING TO BEST BITS, PLSSSSS COME BACK AND START WRITING AGAIN, LOVE IT
jack234 chapter 27 . 9/25/2020
Guess this is abandoned?
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 8 . 9/23/2020
WTF man... If it's a plot twist, don't spoil it at the beginning of a chapter
Alexander gadd chapter 27 . 9/17/2020
This is my tenth re read and still thoroughly enjoy it. Please ignore the flamers with no constructive input. Hope to see this updated soon
3,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »