Reviews for Reborn: Into the Wild Westeros
biob1 chapter 2 . 9/11/2021
Interesting very interesting
DebaterMax chapter 11 . 9/2/2021
Please get a beta

merchant ships being used for navy.

But as I said great plot
DebaterMax chapter 10 . 9/2/2021
So ships can’t drown they sink… still great plot if a tad cliche
DebaterMax chapter 9 . 9/2/2021
Please find a beta it would easily improve the quality fivefold. Great plot of a bit summary esqe at times.
kmate1222 chapter 27 . 8/30/2021
I hope that Dany was kidnapped by the North.

It's been bugging for a time, but what happened to the still alive Dragon eggs? Will Aryan hatch them?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/29/2021
Not predictable in the slightest author san shit show so far
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2021
Got all the fucking sluts
Guest chapter 17 . 8/29/2021
Im not reading about fucking jon bro
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2021
The mindreading and him knowing about the past life sucks
groverthegoat chapter 8 . 8/28/2021
stop using mind control as a crutch its boring
Lucifer-Satani chapter 5 . 8/13/2021
May I please politley inform you that, while I'm enjoying your story, I recommend getting a Beta reader so as to fix any mistakes that you may make.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
Says it won't be abandoned multiple times throughout the author notes...looks at the 2 ish years since last update. Hope you didn't die from covid but it's frustrating to start a good fic only for them to be abandoned by the writer
Werewolf5wolf55 chapter 22 . 7/30/2021
Werewolf5wolf55 chapter 21 . 7/30/2021
* heavy sigh* okay, don't pay attention and then they'll attack me right now, the type doesn't like it, don't read it, just such a mini-explosion of rage occurred. no, I can't all these bexixual, lesbian relationships kill all my mood to read, I went back just to accept it and while I'm reading this, I can abuse the author(sorry and no offense) by sowing works.
Werewolf5wolf55 chapter 20 . 7/30/2021
*beats his head against the wall* no, of course I understand that this is the Middle Ages and in general this is normal for you, but IT IS POSSIBLE AT LEAST ONCE WITHOUT A LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP, I honestly already got it every second fan fiction if a lesbian, bi relationship is tired.
3,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »